Bomani Jones Just Ethered Every Male Drake Fan With 1 Tweet

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
The word Hate is thrown around to easily these days. You can't be a critic without being labeled a hater?

damn you're still a retard breh :wtf: he didn't criticize his music, he made a hating, easy joke, trying to be funny comment

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
damn you're still a retard breh :wtf: he didn't criticize his music, he made a hating, easy joke, trying to be funny comment
He said Drake is the leader of the simps. If Drake isn't then who is? :sas2: even Trey Songz and Breezy are harder than Drake so don't name them so again I ask, If Drake isn't the leader of the simps then who is?

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
This thread been funny and OP a cool dude, but he better not end up a subject of one of these brehettes exposure threads.

Can't be up in their PMs.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

He's been avoiding that post ever since I wrote it. He has no comeback. How can a Drake stan get on anyone for fronting?

What is there to avoid.

I fukk with Drake because of the music I don't give a damn what he raps about or how he acts outside of music. I fukk with Music.

It doesnt change that Bomani comes off as some corny fukk boy who tries to act and sound cool because he has a voice.

Bomani isnt an entertainer hes media.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What is there to avoid.

I fukk with Drake because of the music I don't give a damn what he raps about or how he acts outside of music. I fukk with Music.

It doesnt change that Bomani comes off as some corny fukk boy who tries to act and sound cool because he has a voice.

Bomani isnt an entertainer hes media.
Bomani is on a comedy show on ESPN, how is he not an entertainer? Is Jimmy Fallon media?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
tayari-joness-quotes-8.jpg

Tayari+Jones+43rd+NAACP+Image+Awards+Red+Carpet+yas3FOFEUCql.jpg

Jones--color.jpg
Id draft her. Seems like a solid LB