Bomani Jones Just Ethered Every Male Drake Fan With 1 Tweet

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bomani ethers himself everytime he opens his mouth on TV and sounds like the corniest motherfukker in the game.

And yall know damn well if Drake was like "sup, Bomani? Bomani would be straight up like :whoa:
Like when that Temecula cat pulled his card.
Bomani never claimed to have a beef with him though. He just said his music is for simps.

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Every nikka on the planet is that nikka who doesn't "take shyt from bytches" or whatever... Until someone pulls their card and digs up that time they were crying and eating taco bells for days.

Don't trust cats that spend a lot of time online talking about simps and manhood. Online hummers and sports cars, I think...

That's just me though.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
His name is Bomani, BOMANI who gives a fucc about what a dude named BOMANI thinks breh, really..

:comeon:It's an African name, bruh

He been hatin on Drake that long?!?!

I can't believe Drake ain't tracked Bo down and beat the brakes off his frail lookin ass.:mjlol:

:russ: @ Drake beating the breaks off anybody. Janay be done knocked Aubrey out and dragged his ass out of an elevator.

I didn't say where it start but it was popularized on rap forums

No, it wasn't. My daddy & 'dem been sayin' simp since the damned '70s.

:heh:Just say you don't know any older Black dudes and move on.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hoe nikka speaking on another hoe nikka and hoe stan nikkas of the hoe nikka he was speaking of catching feelings:stopitslime:

Feels good not too be a hoe nikka carry on fruitcups:salute:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:comeon:It's an African name, bruh

:russ: @ Drake beating the breaks off anybody. Janay be done knocked Aubrey out and dragged his ass out of an elevator.

No, it wasn't. My daddy & 'dem been sayin' simp since the damned '70s.

:heh:Just say you don't know any older Black dudes and move on.

Simp is not some conventional wisdom. I first heard that shot on rap forums

I guess the bay invented it :laff:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
My point is you're acting like Bomani's fronting when he grew up in Houston and graduated from an HBCU. Dude be talking shyt on his podcast that most nikkas would be afraid to say if they had a job at ESPN. It's funny how you're saying Bomani fronting yet you accept tough talk from a Canadian half a cac that grew up in an all white neighborhood. Be consistent.

:whew::dead::deadrose:

@CrimsonTider. :usure:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Bomani is cool but he's just another over 30 dude hating on Drake for no reason :yeshrug: Just makes the easy jokes