tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Your misinformation was already answered last night. See below:

Again, the article mentions the Wyden Amendment so go read that. And Bernie took money from individuals who work in the industry(not corporate lobbyists) during a presidential campaign. Quit lying and then expecting folks to take you serious.

Proof: Sen. Bernie Sanders: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator 2016 | OpenSecrets

Sen. Bernie Sanders: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator 2016 | OpenSecrets

Your numbers don't add up considering no pharma company is listed among his top 20 donors

Just chalk up that L so I don't have to keep a record of your long running grudge with Bernie

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your misinformation was already answered last night. See below:

Proof: Sen. Bernie Sanders: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator 2016 | OpenSecrets

Sen. Bernie Sanders: Campaign Finance/Money - Top Donors - Senator 2016 | OpenSecrets

Your numbers don't add up considering no pharma company is listed among his top 20 donors

Just chalk up that L so I don't have to keep a record of your long running grudge with Bernie
I said Bernie was in the top 5 of Pharma recipients, not his top 20 donors. :stopitslime:

Bernie is ALSO a top recipient of AgriBusiness :ufdup:

Keep up :umad:

Don't put words in my mouth.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You idiot...apparently you can't read.

TAKES money. :beli:

Not "all his money comes from Pharma" :mindblown:

The fukk are you talking about??????????????????
My god you really are quite stupid. I'ma keep quoting you because I love how you went from ignoring my request for proof to now moving goalposts all crazy. I want folks to see how your answer changes with every quote. Don't try to walk your shyt back now.
Bernie takes less money than only two people in the senate from big Pharma. :sas2:
Your quote directly asserts two things:
  • Bernie takes less money than only two people in the senate from Big Pharma
  • Bernie takes money from Big Pharma
For starters, your quote isn't even right. Bernie is listed as the fourth person on the list - idiot :heh:

Secondly, the money isn't coming from "big Pharma" as you disingenuously stated.

That's why I sent you two links from that same site from Bernie's individual donation record. Why? Because if Bernie received enough money to be listed as the fourth on the link you sent me, then the name of the contributing BIG PHARMA companies would be listed in his donor catalog - which they are not. Why? Because on the bottom of the page it will tell you that:
  • This table lists the top donors to this candidate in 2011-2016. The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.
You don't understand campaign finance donations and got called out like a bytch after blatantly ignoring me twice.

Also let us not forget, that last night I provided you a link from slate that stated: Sanders has accepted zero dollars from the pharmaceutical industry.

Add some humility to your life. Accept. Your. L. like a man and stop responding like a ho ass nikka.

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
Yes, yes that's exactly what it was. Booker was the only Democrat against the bill.
NJ is home to most of the Pharma companies in the country. In fact, the tri-state area is home to most Pharma companies and related medically related companies.

NJ is home to most of the Pharma companies in the country. In fact, the tri-state area is home to most Pharma companies and related medically related companies.

tenor.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

tenor.gif
My post from January 12th
You guys really shouldn't be surprised though. Cory Booker is the US Senator for New Jersey. New Jersey is the home of the US Pharmaceutical industry.

Same reason Ellison capes for Medical Device companies

Same reason harry reid capes for nuclear energy

and the list goes on and on and on

Like who do y'all think you're talking to? :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
My post from January 12th

Like who do y'all think you're talking to? :hhh:
Which makes your reply all the more puzzling, cuz.

Considering how the DNC completely fukked up this election cycle, why should Corey Booker be the one to jump on the grenade and lose his Senate seat by invoking the wrath of one of the biggest employers in his state?:jbhmm:

Especially if he's not absolutely sure his party will have his back for a 2020 Presidential run?:gucci:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Which makes your reply all the more puzzling, cuz.

Considering how the DNC completely fukked up this election cycle, why should Corey Booker be the one to jump on the grenade and lose his Senate seat by invoking the wrath of one of the biggest employers in his state?:jbhmm:

Especially if he's not absolutely sure his party will have his back for a 2020 Presidential run?:gucci:
Jump on what grenade? He was one of 13 democrats to vote against the proposition. You keep thinking this was a doulja mission, when this is simply who Cory Booker is. I'm not gonna crush him for standing with his state's major industry. However if you look at the rest of his politics, he is a neo-liberal. No one was trying to get him to take the heat for shyt, because no one expects shyt from Cory Booker but non-progressives speaking for progressive politics.

He was never this progressive candidate you think he is so your original statement never made sense. Progressives are adamantly against treating charter schools like heavenly objects. Progressives understand the debacle in Newark.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My god you really are quite stupid. I'ma keep quoting you because I love how you went from ignoring my request for proof to now moving goalposts all crazy. I want folks to see how your answer changes with every quote. Don't try to walk your shyt back now.

Your quote directly asserts two things:
  • Bernie takes less money than only two people in the senate from Big Pharma
  • Bernie takes money from Big Pharma
For starters, your quote isn't even right. Bernie is listed as the fourth person on the list - idiot :heh:

Secondly, the money isn't coming from "big Pharma" as you disingenuously stated.

That's why I sent you two links from that same site from Bernie's individual donation record. Why? Because if Bernie received enough money to be listed as the fourth on the link you sent me, then the name of the contributing BIG PHARMA companies would be listed in his donor catalog - which they are not. Why? Because on the bottom of the page it will tell you that:
  • This table lists the top donors to this candidate in 2011-2016. The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families. Organization totals include subsidiaries and affiliates.
You don't understand campaign finance donations and got called out like a bytch after blatantly ignoring me twice.

Also let us not forget, that last night I provided you a link from slate that stated: Sanders has accepted zero dollars from the pharmaceutical industry.

Add some humility to your life. Accept. Your. L. like a man and stop responding like a ho ass nikka.
so now Pharma money, isn't Pharma.... :troll:

Go google straw donations :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Jump on what grenade? He was one of 13 democrats to vote against the proposition. You keep thinking this was a doulja mission, when this is simply who Cory Booker is. I'm not gonna crush him for standing with his state's major industry. However if you look at the rest of his politics, he is a neo-liberal. No one was trying to get him to take the heat for shyt, because no one expects shyt from Cory Booker but non-progressives speaking for progressive politics.

He was never this progressive candidate you think he is so your original statement never made sense. Progressives are adamantly against treating charter schools like heavenly objects. Progressives understand the debacle in Newark.
you can't keep calling people neo-liberals comparing booker to people like Sanders who lives in a state no one lives in and functionally contributes nothing to the country.

Yeah, people want jobs, and shyt. Sorry you can't understand that without leaning on your pet-word to bail you out of every argument about leftist economics.

You all make it incredibly hard for people to agree with you and we're all on the same fukking team.

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

I never said anything about Cory being a "progressive", and nobody said jack shyt about charter schools, cuz.

Thread and article in the OP is about Cory Booker being dishonest about his reasoning for voting against this amendment, my question is:

Where is the political expediency in a United States Senator voting for legislation that would directly undermine one of the largest employers and biggest industries in the state he represents?

You might not have expected shyt from Cory, but obviously someone did, hence the article and the thread.

Considering how terrified Dems are of the fascistic regime of racist xenophobic misogynistic fascists invading the White House tomorrow, why, out of 13 motherfukkers that voted against this legislation, is one of only 3 sitting Black US Senators being cannibalized by progressives?

Why is the nikka expected to do something as fukking dumb as kneecap one of the biggest industries in his state to pass some sort of litmus test for the fringe of his political party?

With a Senatorial minority, why are Dems not combinating and consolidating what little power they have left? Do Dems consider Cory expendable, and if so, why?

Considering how the fascistic Aryan Brotherhood is now controlling all 3 branches of govt, the Senator from New Jersey's stirring speech at the DNC as well as his courageously unprecedented testimony against hybrid Adolf Hitler/George Wallace clone Jeff Sessions, should not Cory Booker be enough of a shining example of how America is stronger together to at least prevent these types of articles?