@NYC Rebel
@no1es run this
@FaTaL

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looked off a defender, set his feet and put the ball in the perfect spot in a tight sideline window and on the run.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're being honest I don't think Peyton could make that throw right now.....

A single throw don't make a QB great.

Bortles has made several awe-inspiring throws this preseason. He's better than I anticipated. Bridgewater is worse.

For the record, I thought EJ getting drafted in the first round was a prank.

He looked like a 2nd rounder to me. I just don't think he has the arm talent or field vision to succeed at this level.[/QUOTE]

calh45

Cal
Daps
Bortles has made several awe-inspiring throws this preseason. He's better than I anticipated. Bridgewater is worse.

He looked like a 2nd rounder to me. I just don't think he has the arm talent or field vision to succeed at this level.
[/QUOTE]

I think Norv threw the entire playbook at Teddy instead of the usual rookie easing into. That first game he was off, but he threw 80 percent this past game. Even against 2nd stringers that's impressive.

I ain't seen much of Bortles, but Shanahan jr had Johnny on that 1 read then run game plan in his first game.

calh45

Cal
Daps
.Me too. What are your thoughts on EJ? :lupe:

Someone looked at his physical gifts and thought they could make a Cam up north. His intelligent on the field/poise ain't up with his physical gifts. He made way too many dumb mistakes as a senior at FSU which to me is especially bad since you're supposed to be carving teams up as a first round talent. He'll end up no better than Tavaris Jackson.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
thats a great throw and all, but just remember when he tries to make it other times its likely to get picked
little less air on that, a bit more to the left of the sideline where only the receiver can get it, and playing against NOT bears backups...and more often than not youll see that throw picked unless it goes out of bounds

under no circumstances do I want 'my' qb to attempt this kind of a throw against a good defense from his own endzone. unless hes absolutely sure its either a throw away (out of bounds) or thrown on sideline so that any catch (WR or defender) would be very hard to make and stay in

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone looked at his physical gifts and thought they could make a Cam up north. His intelligent on the field/poise ain't up with his physical gifts. He made way too many dumb mistakes as a senior at FSU which to me is especially bad since you're supposed to be carving teams up as a first round talent. He'll end up no better than Tavaris Jackson.
Really? Last season when I seen EJ I thought of Alex smith. Dude just looked like he didn't want make any mistakes out there. He's a "safe" qb.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Really? Last season when I seen EJ I thought of Alex smith. Dude just looked like he didn't want make any mistakes out there. He's a "safe" qb.

Ask a FSU fan about him. He'd be good for most of the game then out of nowhere just forget how to QB. At least Alex was accurate when he checks down. I already know EJ was all over the place at some point during the game, but he's 6' 5" 240 lbs and has a little athleticism to him when he needs it. You couldn't look at his college game film and say he's first round talent so I'm assuming they picked him for his physical attributes and thought they could coach him up.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a great throw and all, but just remember when he tries to make it other times its likely to get picked
little less air on that, a bit more to the left of the sideline where only the receiver can get it, and playing against NOT bears backups...and more often than not youll see that throw picked unless it goes out of bounds

under no circumstances do I want 'my' qb to attempt this kind of a throw against a good defense from his own endzone.
Your crazy. The play designed was specific to that throw. That pass wasn't a bad decision. Based on the rollout and his wr running towards the sideline it really wasn't a dangerous throw besides the fact of the field position but Bortles put the ball between the wr and the sideline. In reality, if the wr doesn't come down with the reception, worst case scenario should be the ball sails outta bound.

Really you should be mad if your qb can't make attempt that pass with a negative result(ir a turnover)z there should only be two outcomes in that play a reception or incomplete outta bounds. Just a good play design and a good pass.

But what should we expect a fan whose had to endure years of Alex smith pass and now that overrated bum Kaep:mjlol:

I can't til week one. You nigguh's gettin that work:shaq:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ask a FSU fan about him. He'd be good for most of the game then out of nowhere just forget how to QB. At least Alex was accurate when he checks down. I already know EJ was all over the place at some point during the game, but he's 6' 5" 240 lbs and has a little athleticism to him when he needs it. You couldn't look at his college game film and say he's first round talent so I'm assuming they picked him for his physical attributes and thought they could coach him up.
ej is just trash breh. shytty accuracy on short and middle, tons of balls are batted down due to his inability to read the field and defense. meek and slow with decisions.

people always rag on him being 'safe', but thats not his main problem. he has no skillset at which he is 'good'. he isnt good at being safe nor is he good at being not safe. if you cant play the short passing game like ej, you better have a cannon and crazy weapons...you cant be 'alex smith'-like and have no short passing game skills.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Your crazy. The play designed was specific to that throw. That pass wasn't a bad decision. Based on the rollout and his wr running towards the sideline it really wasn't a dangerous throw besides the fact of the field position but Bortles put the ball between the wr and the sideline. In reality, if the wr doesn't come down with the reception, worst case scenario should be the ball sails outta bound.

Really you should be mad if your qb can't make attempt that pass with a negative result(ir a turnover)z there should only be two outcomes in that play a reception or incomplete outta bounds. Just a good play design and a good pass.

But what should we expect a fan whose had to endure years of Alex smith pass and now that overrated bum Kaep:mjlol:

I can't til week one. You nigguh's gettin that work:shaq:
Ive edited my post to clarify this before you replied. anyway,

1. lol at you thinking it was a designed play :wtf: it clearly wasnt, it was his second read, clearly.

2. most qbs in the league cannot make that throw on consistent basis. if they try often, it ends up a pick six when they sail the pass little bit off to the left...or just an incomplete leaving you with a 3rd and 19 deep in your own territory. its as simple as that, dog, even if I have dan marino as my qb Im not happy if he attempts this throw.

and leave your cowgirl bravado for the game b. Id LOVE for romo to attempt that kind of a throw on his own half :heh:

Last edited: