Bortles makes it look easy!

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has looked pretty good so far. However, as a jags fan I don't really want to see him start week 1. We still don't have the center and guard situation sorted out. Half our wr's are suspended or hurt. And won't have much offseason work coming in. Plus they not exactly the top recieving core in the league. Let Henne play at least 1st half of the season. If the season has gotten out of hand by that point depending on the pieces around him put him in the last fourth of the season to get his feet wet and be ready to take over weak 1 2015.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He wouldnd
2.gif

Can EJ Manuel make this throw?
@NYC Rebel
@no1es run this
@FaTaL

EJ wouldn't even attempt it. :heh:

Eerie....ive seen Geno make a similar throw

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Dude has look WAY better than I anticipated. He looks can't miss right now
I know that Tim Hasselbeck is really high on him for what it's worth.

“I said in the draft process that the best prospect at the quarterback position coming out this year – the most NFL ready without a doubt – was Blake Bortles,” Hasselbeck said. “I guess he’€™s kind of boring compared to Manziel. … But what he did under George O’€™Leary translated to the NFL. You could watch it and see it and it made sense. … Maybe because it’€™s Jacksonville, people don’€™t really care about that team because they haven’€™t had much success, but I think he should probably play sooner rather than later.”

I respect his QB acumen, seems like anything I've ever heard him say about the position is spot on.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
bortles is the closest I have seen to big ben since ben has been in the league.

:salute: to the jags fans waiting for this moment since brunell and doug e fresh leftwich was there.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
if we're being real, 2/3 of NFL starting QB's can't make that throw

I was skeptical of Bortles even though he played for my alma mater, but he looks like he's gonna be alright. Happy for Jax, they deserve to finally be excited about their football team

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Definitely has all the physical tools.. I think he's gonna be a player.. too bad he's stuck in Jax

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
fukk you bringing up EJ for? :stopitslime:

You always inviting nikkas to shyt on my QB

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
thats a great throw and all, but just remember when he tries to make it other times its likely to get picked
little less air on that, a bit more to the left of the sideline where only the receiver can get it, and playing against NOT bears backups...and more often than not youll see that throw picked unless it goes out of bounds

under no circumstances do I want 'my' qb to attempt this kind of a throw against a good defense from his own endzone. unless hes absolutely sure its either a throw away (out of bounds) or thrown on sideline so that any catch (WR or defender) would be very hard to make and stay in
:sas1:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The receiver was out of bounds though :dahellwhat:

Praise QB's for throwing incomplete passes into trouble coverage instead of checking down to a safe 5 to 8 yard game brehs

If only he was throwing incomplete passes now instead of interceptions :lupe: