Bortles makes it look easy!

calh45

Cal
Daps
Random note:

That's shytty play design. If you're going to have a QB run a naked boot you need:

1) An immediate receiving option (e.g. the TE immediately or you have the WR on the sideline coming back to the LOS)
2) If you don't have an immediate receiving option then make sure your QB is faster than the DE on the outside.

They ran a naked boot with the seemingly number 1 target running 20 yards down the field.

:russ:

EDIT:: There's someone in the flat WIDE ASS OPEN and he threw into triple coverage.....the play is fine that's a bad decision, but a brilliant throw.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Random note:

That's shytty play design. If you're going to have a QB run a naked boot you need:

1) An immediate receiving option (e.g. the TE immediately or you have the WR on the sideline coming back to the LOS)
2) If you don't have an immediate receiving option then make sure your QB is faster than the DE on the outside.

They ran a naked boot with the seemingly number 1 target running 20 yards down the field.

EDIT:: There's someone in the flat WIDE ASS OPEN and he threw into triple coverage.....the play is fine that's a bad decision, but a brilliant throw.
he was about to check it down to the wide open guy( I think this was actually the play, because he stares him down at first) but gets greedy and throws it downfield. like ive said, it worked once, he clearly has the ability to make that throw. but thats a dangerous throw in that situation. the chance of the throw going incomplete or picked off are insanely higher than dumping it off to open guy and facing a 3rd and short

hell you look at peyton now and he doesnt throw these type of balls. his vision and ability to find open guy with his knowledge makes his passes look too easy.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
2.gif

Can EJ Manuel make this throw?
@NYC Rebel
@no1es run this
@FaTaL
Bruh , that shyt was so weak, it would be intercepted against a non-fat, non-slow secondary :troll:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
That was a terrible decision that just worked out. I would not encourage him to make that play. Could have easily been a pick 6.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I just cant imagine a nikka named BLake Bortles being nice like that tho. We need to get him a nickname pronto!

*I like the nick name "big dic blake" but yall nikkas is so homophobic it ain't funny

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Random note:

I doubt the play was designed for him to rollout like that. It wouldn't make sense to do that back up in your own endzone on 2nd and Nine

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aaron Rodgers might be the only other QB in the league that could make that throw.