Botham Shem Jean case:Newly elected Dallas DA says ‘appropriate charge’ for Amber Guyger is murder

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
District Attorney-elect Creuzot told NBC in Dallas, “I don’t know any police reports. I don’t know any forensic reports, but based on what I have seen, manslaughter is an inappropriate charge, based on the circumstances as I understand them. Once I get in there and I get everything in front of me and it appears the most appropriate charge is murder, then that’s the charge we will go forward with.” He also said, “anything less than murder deviates from Dallas County precedent.”

John Creuzot:
JohnCreuzot-1-300x300.jpg

images

http://www.phillytrib.com/news/acro...cle_331b2259-9360-5534-9395-dfd4681a01f4.html

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Super important thread - should be stickied.

Super important thread, because cops have been pushing the limit of where they can kill innocent black men doing every day things for decades. And now, after decades of pushing this limit and making sure cops get acquitted, they have entered a place where someone should be safe: a black man's home. If she gets charged with murder at least there is A limit. Obviously the limit starts far before this, but we all know that the police and oftentimes the justice system doesn't care about that. We should follow this extremely closely.

OP I suggest mentioning the shooting of the innocent brother "the cop who shot the brother in his apartment" amd adding her photo to the OP so people know who this is about.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Talking sounds good but come back when he acts on this and convicts her. Black people in Ferguson elected a new DA but have we seen any actions on Darren Wilson?

That's because Darren Wilson was set free by a grand jury

A prosecutor needs an indictment before they can charge someone...

So once Darren Wilson wasn't indicted...he was free to go...