@bourgeoisie tall freak ......You ever had backshots in the back seat of a Range Rover?

Daps
Lets go off roading and raw dogging in the wild

Edit: why you not a fan?:unsure:

idk. i like the more boxy look, the recent range rovers look weird to me. plus, they are everywhere in atlanta lol. i tried to get something a lil bit different
not to mention, idfw foreign cars lol. but i cant deny the defender

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
idk. i like the more boxy look, the recent range rovers look weird to me. plus, they are everywhere in atlanta lol. i tried to get something a lil bit different
not to mention, idfw foreign cars lol. but i cant deny the defender
I feel like the defender isnt big enough for me

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@bourgeoisie tall freak you know I can see this shyt right? Im working these galleries to provide for us and lil Shaquana Jaye and Tigress Jean and you the board giving muthafukkas my attention????? On my fukking birthday???:gucci:

@GoFlipAPack aye breh...I know you just being a man and all...but you breaking up a happy home which I assembled in my head. That woman is happily married and Imma need you to chill the fukk out with having sexual fantasies about what mine on law. We can continue this convo in the DMs or at the Pink Taco over a beer. It's on you.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
@bourgeoisie tall freak you know I can see this shyt right? Im working these galleries to provide for us and lil Shaquana Jaye and Tigress Jean and you the board giving muthafukkas my attention????? On my fukking birthday???:gucci:

@GoFlipAPack aye breh...I know you just being a man and all...but you breaking up a happy home which I assembled in my head. That woman is happily married and Imma need you to chill the fukk out with having sexual fantasies about what mine on law. We can continue this convo in the DMs or at the Pink Taco over a beer. It's on you.

Your Honda Civic built neck ass aint getting NO hoes shut the fukk up Girth Neck.