Boxers in 1750 getting paid better than MMA fighters in 2015

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
In addition the two men, or more specifically their backers, wagered £200 a side, meaning that the winner would walk away with £600, the loser nothing. In the end Jack Slack won the match and the £600 (175,000 USD in today's dollars)

link

vs.

With the bonuses, Poirier ($118K) and Mendes ($146K) joined Guida in making six figures for the afternoon. Some notable information from the disclosed payouts from Saturday. Gray Maynard earned $48,000 from his fight on the Prelims. In her 5th fight in the UFC Liz Carmouche earned the same amount ($17K show) as she did from her last fight at UFC on Fox 11. She has only gone up $5,000 since her fight with Ronda Rousey at UFC 157 (Carmouche made a reported $12K).

link

:scust:

I just can't get over it, brehs.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Most of them make less than the ring card girls :heh:

And now the ufc are limiting their sponsor money by forcing them to wear reebok

UFC/Rebook compensation details:

CEVnzI3VIAAwPZ-.jpg

:scust:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And this is why I don't really fukk with MMA either

It's like they throwing a bunch of nikkas off the street with some standup and ground training and making millions off them while only paying the a few thousand... :scust:

And thats their "popular" fighters too... and these nikkas need trainers, nutritionists, equipment, gear, etc...

Thats probably why a lot roid up too... How you paying for a nutritionist with 12g's a fight :scust:

The more known MMA fighters making less than nobodies on boxing undercards/preliminaries :scust: