Boxers in 1750 getting paid better than MMA fighters in 2015

Truth200

Banned
Daps
WWE > MMA

Just ask the guy who was Heavyweight Champ in UFC, WWE & NCAA Division 1 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion.

full

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
I train MMA and I am making an attempt to go pro this year, and I WONT lie the pay in MMA is NOT great, I wouldnt suggest anybody get into if your looking for money. I live in South Fl and The main camps for American Top and Blackzilians are both like a 20 min drive from where I live....from what I heard alot of guys in the UFC are barley making ends meet..some guys even share town houses with other fighters so they can split the rent...its deff not the lifestyle of boxers....I know guys like Rashad Evans have thre own houses out here..but from what I heard guys who are top 15 in there weight classes are sharing houses with other fighters to cut down on expenses...its fukked up lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
mma brehs won't this end up sending more dudes to that other spot on spiketv??? This is beyond fukked up. :snoop:

so they can't wear shyt on their shorts? can Golden palace at least hook them up with temporary tattoos on their backs :francis:

and dudes used to argue "bbbut the sponsers that's why Dana pays them so low" nah nikka Dana is a fukking demon and in the truly demonic realm of fight promotion you gotta be a truly evil b*stard to stand out :wow:

Dude got Don King out here looking like a swell guy :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
mma brehs won't this end up sending more dudes to that other spot on spiketv??? This is beyond fukked up. :snoop:

so they can't wear shyt on their shorts? can Golden palace at least hook them up with temporary tattoos on their backs :francis:

and dudes used to argue "bbbut the sponsers that's why Dana pays them so low" nah nikka Dana is a fukking demon and in the truly demonic realm of fight promotion you gotta be a truly evil b*stard to stand out :wow:

Dude got Don King out here looking like a swell guy :wow:

man I cant find it now but there was a thread with an article about this cat that had a deal with powertan (or something to that effect) and they actually spraytanned the company name on his chest and the UFC
said that shyt was illegal.

That shyt was a fukkin genius idea by the way

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
man I cant find it now but there was a thread with an article about this cat that had a deal with powertan (or something to that effect) and they actually spraytanned the company name on his chest and the UFC
said that shyt was illegal.

That shyt was a fukkin genius idea by the way
472799434.0.0.jpg

But....

Tom Wright, a UFC international executive, said in the post-fight press conference that what Alvey did violated UFC rules.
"Fighters definitely can't do that," Wright said. "It's against our policy. You can put your sponsors on your shorts. You can put your sponsors on your shorts, you can put your sponsors on your banner, but you can't put your sponsors on your body."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/5/1...ys-spray-tan-sponsor-logo-fighters-definitely