Boxing's Most Overhyped Fighters (Past and Present)

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I never thought Vargas was overhyped. He was just a guy that everybody really liked. shyt, even Mexicans loved dude despite the fact that he was a Mexican-American.

He was a warrior and a tough tough son of a bytch, but I don't think anybody ever looked at him like he was top level talent :yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I never thought Vargas was overhyped. He was just a guy that everybody really liked. shyt, even Mexicans loved dude despite the fact that he was a Mexican-American.

He was a warrior and a tough tough son of a bytch, but I don't think anybody ever looked at him like he was top level talent :yeshrug:
Roids so ****

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

whats not to like..he was mean, he called out cats, talked shyt, he liked to fight, and he fought the best in his era....he acted like a boxer...you gotta respect that

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i think some of you are naming cats who were not overrated, just fell off abruptly. some of them genuinely were earning their praise, like zab and vargas, then just hit a roadblock somewhere.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Vargas was overrated skill wise, not courage wise. I don't see how this is getting misconstrued. Not one person who felt Vargas wasn't overrated spoke on his skill, y'all spoke on him fighting anybody, yeah he did, but that's not what the title of the thread asks. The niqqa is overrated bottomline. How can he be overrated when he fought them all? Easy, because he LOST to most of them by TKO.

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
At least Vargas got his own show. So he living good off his career at the very least. Alot of retired boxers dont have that.

Vargas-family-130820_212652-588.jpg

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
whats not to like..he was mean, he called out cats, talked shyt, he liked to fight, and he fought the best in his era....he acted like a boxer...you gotta respect that

Didnt he fuk some chick Oscar De La Hoya was seeing back then? Dude was gangsta. Mexicans loved this dude.