Breakfast Club Interview that we all need

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I doubt Drake beyonce or Rihanna will ever do the breakfast club tbh

I thought the same thing about kanye and his hoe ass still showed up even tho Charlamagne steady clowned him in the past. Drake being on the breakfast club is inevitable now since Charlamange is dikk riding him so hard now. The only reason he didn't want to go on there is because of Charlamange.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the same thing about kanye and his hoe ass still showed up even tho Charlamagne steady clowned him in the past. Drake being on the breakfast club is inevitable now since Charlamange is dikk riding him so hard now. The only reason he didn't want to go on there is because of Charlamange.

The reason Drake won't do the show or doesn't do interviews at all really is because he knows who he is, lol, smartest thing his team ever did is cut all interviews and shyt, dude sounds and acts like a nerdy ass whiteboy when he's not in the booth being coached on how to sound black, I think he'd a fell off years ago if he did more urban promo.

Breakfast Club need Meek up there just for the fukkery, and Will Smith or Denzel or somebody like that so Charlamagne can't just spend the whole interview saying crass things for cheap comic relief

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
The Breakfast Club very rarely interviews mega superstars. Everyone on the OP's list is a mega superstar except for Suge but he is in prison so that's not going to happen any time soon.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Dr Dre doesnt have the balls to do a breakfast club interview unless he tells them what questions not to ask before hand, you saw how his insecurities leaked out of the screen in straight outta compton with all the ducktales and leaving important things out that may make him look anything less than a superhero, charlamagne would eat him alive and have him studdering:wow:

Charlamagne: Do u still give women those beats by dre?:troll:

Dre: :lupe:

Charlamagne: Why did u leave the diss tracks between u and Eazy out of straight outta compton:troll:

Dre: bbbbecause its an NWA biopic and that beef was between us not NWA

Charlamagne: But 2Pac and Snoop had nothing to do with NWA and your beef stemmed from problems in NWA:troll:

Dre: Bbbbut theres only so much time in a movie

Charlamagne: How much money did Eazy make off of the chronic:troll:

Dre: uhh.. Eazy never made anything off of the chronic:duck::sadcam:

Charlamagne: Why did you scrap detox to give us a mediocre album:troll:

Dre: :mjcry:Jimmy help me

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
fukk the breakfast club shyt is corny

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
The reason Drake won't do the show or doesn't do interviews at all really is because he knows who he is, lol, smartest thing his team ever did is cut all interviews and shyt, dude sounds and acts like a nerdy ass whiteboy when he's not in the booth being coached on how to sound black, I think he'd a fell off years ago if he did more urban promo.

Breakfast Club need Meek up there just for the fukkery, and Will Smith or Denzel or somebody like that so Charlamagne can't just spend the whole interview saying crass things for cheap comic relief

will and denzel are too big , what about LL COOL J, tyler perry, steve harvey , ICE T , Darlene (ice T ex girlfriend),