BreakfastClub w/Scarface:Deeply Rooted,NWA,Meek MillvsDrake,Lil WaynevsBirdman,Pac,J Prince[8/18/15]

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
good interview :obama:

:ohhh: at him sayin' he should've done "deeply rooted" like prince's "graffii bride" soundtrack album (he really meant prince's lovesexy album which is the one prince album that all the songs are one long track instead of bein' individual songs; and yes, that's the prince album where prince posed naked on the cover :scust::huhldup::scusthov:)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way he was so :wow::mjcry::whew: @ Nas's verse in this studio session while that fakkit Khaled was on his phone like yea yea whatever. Khaled is a fakkit vulture. Face said "fukk what I said, listen to what Nas said". So humble :wow: considerig his verse was dope too

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah he on them meds

that's what decades of doing heavy drugs do to you

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his interviews are annoying....hes a legend tho

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
good interview :obama:

:ohhh: at him sayin' he should've done "deeply rooted" like prince's "graffii bride" soundtrack album (he really meant prince's lovesexy album which is the one prince album that all the songs are one long track instead of bein' individual songs; and yes, that's the prince album where prince posed naked on the cover :scust::huhldup::scusthov:)

I caught that too, I'm a huge Prince fan, I'm thinking when he said it, Graffiti Bridge was individually tracked, he had to mean Lovesexy. Funny thing is there are a few early releases of Lovesexy where the tracks are split like a normal cd.

Last edited:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I caught that too, I'm a huge Prince fan, I'm thinking when he said it, Graffiti Bridge was individually tracked, he had to mean Lovesexy. Funny thing is there are a few early releases of Lovesexy where the tracks are split like a normal cd.

yeah, he probably just mixed up the 2 lol

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a kid, I remember when I saw MTV Cribs on Scarface and thought damn. that's how one of the GOAT lives? Seems like an avg Joe working 40 hrs a week. Made me think he was probably getting screwed in his contract for sure