BREAKING! 1 in 8 American adults have taken Ozempic or another weight loss drug

Daps

1 in 8 adults in the US has taken Ozempic or another GLP-1 drug, KFF survey finds​

CNN

About 1 in 8 adults in the United States has used a GLP-1 drug like Ozempic or Mounjaro at some point in their life, and half of them – about 6% of adults, or more than 15 million people – are currently using a prescription, according to new survey data from KFF.

The US Food and Drug Administration has reported shortages of the GLP-1 medications Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro at various dosages over the past year as drugmakers have raced to keep up with skyrocketing demand. Last week, Novo Nordisk said that at least 25,000 people in the US are starting its drug Wegovy each week – five times more than were able to start the medicine each week in December.

According to the new survey, most adults who have used these drugs have done so to manage chronic conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. More than 40% of respondents who have diabetes and about a quarter of those who have heart disease said they have used GLP-1 drugs.

But about 2 in 5 adults used GLP-1 drugs solely to lose weight, the KFF poll found.

Which means... doing the calculations... :jbhmm:

87e057fc363e56516b9d7a64ace0f4e1.gif

that 3 out of 4 coli brehs have taken it and are on this site talking about BBL Drizzy knowing good and well that they got fake abs too :ufdup: :mjpls:

But anyway, this is wild to me. I know one woman who was honest with me when she first decided to take weight loss injections a couple years ago. But she's the only person in my personal life who has been that transparent with me.

It would be cool except I've seen coli brehs discussing how ozempic does burn off the weight, but it makes you look weird. It's wild to me that we're at the point where this many people are this lazy and refuse to eat clean and work out. 1 in 8 Americans is a lot!

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
To keep it a stack and a half, if the drug makers are able to keep the supply up and the prices uninflated, and the 'negative effects' of the drug aren't anything too serious, I don't see the problem.

Anything to keep these fat fukks 'in shape' is fine by me. With the above in mind, this is literally working smarter instead of harder.

Why struggle for months or even years to lose fat when you can take Ozempic to get the same results in half that time?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
To keep it a stack and a half, if the drug makers are able to keep the supply up and the prices uninflated, and the 'negative effects' of the drug aren't anything too serious, I don't see the problem.

Anything to keep these fat fukks 'in shape' is fine by me. With the above in mind, this is literally working smarter instead of harder.

Why struggle for months or even years to lose fat when you can take Ozempic to get the same results in half that time?
Thar shyt causes liver damage in the future for non diabetics :dahell:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Portable earthquake pieces of shyt
Like @TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM? Parade float sack of shyt dogshyt ass :mjlol:
Go be active you fukking fat loser
Either that or stop spending money on cheetohs and othet shyt save up for a wack ass ticket go to japan hit up that suicide forest and off yaself instead of being a strain the american health system u fat fukk