BREAKING! 1 in 8 American adults have taken Ozempic or another weight loss drug

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yall outraged but my sister is diabetic and she was prescribed it and immediately lost 20lbs and is feeling herself.

Meanwhile I’m over here running 4 miles a day and lifting weights and doing bullyjuice workouts and hooping and I wouldn’t mind a magic pill that makes half if that not necessary. :manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
fat fukkin lazy fuks, no wonder a lot of diabetics are having a hard time getting their meds.

my pops been on it for about 6 months now, no more finger pricks or daily insulin injection. Just once a week shot and his good for 7 days :wow:
It’s crazy how we can‘t talk about fat people without them getting in their feelings but it’s fair game to talk shyt about skinny people :mjlol:

At least we ain’t causing a damn health crisis:beli:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Try walking and eating less junk food and fast food. It’s really all mental but all these processed foods are addictive so it’s difficult.
They Weak minded biotches then
Like @Da King fat bytch ass who probably is munching on some greasy shyt right now instead of going for a run
Portable earthquake fukk :mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Ozempic actually do anything though? Isn't it a placebos? I don't actually know the science behind it but does it actually do anything to your metabolism?