BREAKING! 1 in 8 American adults have taken Ozempic or another weight loss drug

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Should make it over the counter
Is it not already? :why: I legit reached the best shape of my life thru hard work. I'm swinging on the first muhfukka that tries to accuse me of this shyt :martin:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Is it not already? :why: I legit reached the best shape of my life thru hard work. I'm swinging on the first muhfukka that tries to accuse me of this shyt :martin:
You need to get it prescribed but I don’t think it’s fairly hard

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

Which means... doing the calculations... :jbhmm:

87e057fc363e56516b9d7a64ace0f4e1.gif

that 3 out of 4 coli brehs have taken it and are on this site talking about BBL Drizzy knowing good and well that they got fake abs too :ufdup: :mjpls:

But anyway, this is wild to me. I know one woman who was honest with me when she first decided to take weight loss injections a couple years ago. But she's the only person in my personal life who has been that transparent with me.

It would be cool except I've seen coli brehs discussing how ozempic does burn off the weight, but it makes you look weird. It's wild to me that we're at the point where this many people are this lazy and refuse to eat clean and work out. 1 in 8 Americans is a lot!
Oh shut the fukk up fat boy and use it since you against doing cardio and putting the burgers down.

And who the fukk is you ? Talking about transparent with you lol the fukk? It’s akin to heroin to you that bytches gotta tell you? fukking misogynist bozo go do cardio bytch
:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:scust:

people be like "I don't have the time....to work out eat healthy or have a real concern for my health but i'll try this mystery drug"

i have a cousin that died in America in the mid 90's after she went there for school and took some fast solution pill. imagine coming back home body bagged as a casualty of vanity.

:snoop:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Does Ozempic actually do anything though? Isn't it a placebos? I don't actually know the science behind it but does it actually do anything to your metabolism?

It's a diabetic drug, but people are using it because of it's side effects....... it lessens appetite.

Probably creating a path for people to actually become diabetic and have to take diabetic drugs when they were not in the first place.

People will do anything.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To keep it a stack and a half, if the drug makers are able to keep the supply up and the prices uninflated, and the 'negative effects' of the drug aren't anything too serious, I don't see the problem.

Anything to keep these fat fukks 'in shape' is fine by me. With the above in mind, this is literally working smarter instead of harder.

Why struggle for months or even years to lose fat when you can take Ozempic to get the same results in half that time?

In the future if not already

Being fat = You are poor

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
People forget Ozempic is a drug for those with diabetes and pre-diabetic. Now that Wegovy has been approved to treat obesity, 1 in 8 is a small number give the number of obese, diabetic, and pre-diabetic Americans.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People forget Ozempic is a drug for those with diabetes and pre-diabetic. Now that Wegovy has been approved to treat obesity, 1 in 8 is a small number give the number of obese, diabetic, and pre-diabetic Americans.
Yeah I had to look this up. It’s not actually a weight loss drug at all, it just lowers blood sugar which has a side effect of decreased appetite.

So if you’re not diabetic or at least pre diabetic, taking that shyt probably isn’t the best idea. Your blood sugar being too low is damn near as bad as it being too high

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
it is FDA approved for weight loss and heart disease no different than taking bp mediciation

Also a lot of people are diabetic because they don’t eat right or move

mounjaro and similar drugs are going to be a lot more popular

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
People don’t realize it’s insulin for type 2 diabetics
So if you don’t have diabetes the shyt may work but leave side effects
And to lose the weight you have to be on a very high dosage
Some say lower dosages work but my aunt is on I think .25 or something like that
She lost crazy weight but even I think it’s way too much

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Does Ozempic actually do anything though? Isn't it a placebos? I don't actually know the science behind it but does it actually do anything to your metabolism?

The active ingredient semaglutide that's in all these drugs makes the brain trigger the full stomach feeling much faster and slows down digestion, making the full feeling last longer. People drop the weight because they can't overeat like they used to.