BREAKING! Netflix in internal turmoil over Dave Chapelle special. Tranny employees attempt takeover!

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I honestly think it’s white ppl that hate Dave and they’re using trehs to get him outta here
I believe it 100% I still haven’t had the opportunity to watch the special yet but after the fight with those cacs over Chapelle Show which Dave won he put a major target on his back.

Dave is in interesting position right now. He’s 100% independent and no longer a puppet…Whites don’t wanna see a fearless outspoken truth telling black man with wealth have unlimited power.

But I still believe the LGB…community wants Dave’s head for continuously poking at them as well exposing them for they’re ridiculousness.

It’s all fun and games when Dave pokes fun at black people but when he shifts focus on the rainbow community all hell breaks lose lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what was the LGBTQIA+'s response to south park's "the sissy" (october 8, 2014) and "board girls - go strong woman, go" (november 23, 2019) :jbhmm:

both episodes were scathing criticisms and wild jokes of and about trans people. were there any huge protests calling to cancel matt stone, trey parker, and comedy central?

THOSE CARTOONS DIDNT
CALL OUT THE RACIST AGENDA
OF THE LGTB.

ITS NOT THE JOKES
THAT GOT THEM UPSET.
THEY WANT THE TRUTH CENSORED.
:devil:
:evil:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
what was the LGBTQIA+'s response to south park's "the sissy" (october 8, 2014) and "board girls - go strong woman, go" (november 23, 2019) :jbhmm:

both episodes were scathing criticisms and wild jokes of and about trans people. were there any huge protests calling to cancel matt stone, trey parker, and comedy central?

The funny thing is, Matt Stone called out critics over how they treated Chappelle's "Sticks and Stones" special. Said that they probably thought it was hilarious, but they had to trash it publicly for fear of being cancelled and/or fired.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
THOSE CARTOONS DIDNT
CALL OUT THE RACIST AGENDA
OF THE LGTB.

ITS NOT THE JOKES
THAT GOT THEM UPSET.
THEY WANT THE TRUTH CENSORED.
:devil:
:evil:

lol exactly, dave called out the anti black racism and they hella mad. it's almost as if he has been listening to black grassroots media on the topic or maybe even seen a certain movie created by a divisive xenophobic grifter

but them ofays ain't shyt talmbout he's causing transgenders to be killed. aight then the same applies to matt & trey from south park fukk type of time they on

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The funny thing is, Matt Stone called out critics over how they treated Chappelle's "Sticks and Stones" special. Said that they probably thought it was hilarious, but they had to trash it publicly for fear of being cancelled and/or fired.
Dave said in his special a trans comic had supported him but the LGBT community pushed her to suicide due to the backlash

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Didnt that community beat up one of their allies in the MMA ring?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Remember this guy? He got cancelled.

iu

One of the first #MeToo victims

iu

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walk out of a FAANG company brehs.

Deadass

I’m interviewing at FB right now, the level of competition for any open roles at these companies is insane and they know it. Let these idiots walk out of Netflix