BREAKING! Netflix in internal turmoil over Dave Chapelle special. Tranny employees attempt takeover!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
And allies.

you are an ally right:birdman:? We will remember who stood with us:demonic: You don't hate trans people do you:mjpls:? You are a liberal/progressive you don't want to be on the wrong side:comeon:

^ There's going to be a lot of people walk out of Netflix, I assume most of them liberal so they'll fall in line :unimpressed:

Meanwhile it's shyt like this the reason people can't stand these motherfukkers. Whining and tryna force people to feel the same after a damn week, couldn't just let the shyt come and go.

Theyre forcing the hands of their liberal, well meaning colleagues. If you don’t stand with them you’re transphobic. I got a couple of black women friends that work at Netflix. I’m kinda curious what their thoughts are but they probably gonna stand with the trans community. :pachaha: I don’t see them wanting to risk being seen as a non-ally

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Bumblebee, Starscream, Grimlok, ALL them cats can STFU.

:umad:
LMAO!! Best reply outchea
:pachaha:

What if the CEO said that to the employees lmao. Crehettes forget they are EMPLOYEES, not bosses. If they REALLY mad: they should WALK and join Amazon Prime. Stand up for what you believe BUT understand MAD people are oppressed far beyond a joke in a special.
:hubie:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
What do you do when you work for Netflix?

Upload shyt to a browser? :skip:

nikkas acting like they aren’t easily replaceable and it’s thousands waiting to get in their spots

:dwillhuh: Netflix is a huge production company, I would imagine there are all types of jobs there

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
i haven't watched the special yet... does he clown trannies for the whole show? how bad was it? :heh:

IT WASNT BAD AT ALL

HE WAS SUPPORTING TRANNIES AND WAS STICKIN UP FOR THEM BIG TIME

ALL THIS DOES IS FURTHER CEMENT THEM AS MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE

HE MADE JOKES ABOUT JEWS THAT WERE 10X WORSE THAN ANYTHING HE SAID TRANNY RELATED

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Bumblebee, Starscream, Grimlok, ALL them cats can STFU.

:umad:
transformers-laugh.gif

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"And don't be sensitive and angry at the shyt that I wrote
'Cause if you can take a fukkin' dikk, you can take a joke"
- Immortal Technique

Watching the whole situation with these pronouns and constant discussions about transgendered people is ridiculous. The society has truly hit rock bottom and I applaud Dave for speaking up for everybody, including the transgendered, who have the mental capacity to understand how idiotic their whole "movement" is. I think everyone deserves to be treated respectfully, but don't throw a fit because it does not comply with your agenda. And watching a lot of celebs endorse this idea that it's cool to just erase genders and that it's cool for men to act, dress and behave like women, is just a horrible precedent for all the future generations to come.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I hope more celebrities speak out against these weirdos and their ways. They need to get the message that they can't just bully and intimidate people when they do or say something they don't agree with.