BREAKING! Netflix in internal turmoil over Dave Chapelle special. Tranny employees attempt takeover!

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
is this being led by those two horrendous looking biitches from the front row in the special?

:russ::mjlol:

good luck with your walk out Starburst Squad.. Netflix got people clamouring to work there

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They are miserable people who use cancel culture to make more people feel miserable too. These people would choose to live in slavery in exchange of no one ever making jokes on them.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Like OP said, these freaks didn't threaten to walk out over that perverted French pedo movie and that was way more serious and damaging than some comedian making jokes that weren't even that bad to begin with.

fukk them, let them leave.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hope more celebrities speak out against these weirdos and their ways. They need to get the message that they can't just bully and intimidate people when they do or say something they don't agree with.
LGTB RUN THE ENTERTAINMENT
INDUSTRY SO THIS ISNT
GOING TO HAPPEN.

YOU GOTTA BE SOMEBODY

WHO DOESNT DEPEND
ON THE INDUSTRY LIKE
DAVE AND THE HARRY POTTER BILLIONAIRE.

:devil:
:evil:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
It is kinda of funny when you pull back and realize the reason these transgenders are so frustrated and Aggie is because they spent their whole lives taking advantage of and embracing their white male privilege. They are so steeped in their privilege they can't comprehend people pushing back against them wanting to show up at work the next day as Janet and claiming to be a real woman.

Imagine a white man I mean treh being the face of oppression in America. They need to get all the way the fukk out of here.:camby:

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh Its like I said in the other thread, these cac liberals work for big corps that exploit people around the globe including using slave labor, black people in US prisons, these cac dont do shyt about that but if dave chapelle or some racist cac commentator like ben shapiro or whoever wants to release a book or a special whatever suddenly they shut shut down.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Like OP said, these freaks didn't threaten to walk out over that perverted French pedo movie and that was way more serious and damaging than some comedian making jokes that weren't even that bad to begin with.

fukk them, let them leave.
fukk all this other shyt, who that on your avi? :takedat:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is white privilege on steroids... eh, hormones.

A bunch of cac men threatening to quite their tech jobs because Chapelle made them slightly uncomfortable for wearing skirts. How about acknowledging the fact that only biological women can give birth? Stop this gender nonsense.

I'm gonna watch the special at least two more times just in spite of this clout rage