BREAKING NEWS: LIL DURK BROTHER DTHANG KILLED IN CHICAGO

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This dude is talking about durk should give jojo and ducks mommas hundreds of thousands

come on man be realistic
I think his overall point is that durk should be trying to make peace with his opps and helping his city instead of constantly putting negative energy out and flaming beef that leads to his people dying while he's rich enough to make a difference.

This is a rich grown ass man talking about dead kids in rap songs.

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I think his overall point is that durk should be trying to make peace with his opps and helping his city instead of constantly putting negative energy out there while everyone around him dies violently and he's rich enough to make a difference.
Nah I agree

the people from over there with money power and influence should call a truce

I don’t think it would work though tbh

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He def knew he was a target, he got shot up a few years ago ,they whole inner circle gang members even they daddy, they all targets and should move accordingly

that’s why I never understood why people just blame dirk when all these dudes are active gang members

just was moving sloppy
Sorry I never heard of him...Ill go back to minding my business :hubie:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
He def knew he was a target, he got shot up a few years ago ,they whole inner circle gang members even they daddy, they all targets and should move accordingly

that’s why I never understood why people just blame dirk when all these dudes are active gang members

just was moving sloppy
Apparently he was some kind of party promoter

He couldn’t have been that active

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What people have to realize is this is real gang shyt. The rap is just on top of it but the deaths come from you are from that side and I'm from this side. Like when Nipsey mural got fukked up the other day by a blood... To us he's Nipsey, to them he's just a opp
drill music was never meant to be brought into the mainstream.

Now its one of the most influential subgenres in hiphop right now.

they even have a damn subreddit dedicated to it with almost 100,000 subscribers:wtf::mindblown:

I'm not gonna front, It was cool to finally see the city make a real stamp in the game,....................but at what cost?:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah I agree

the people from over there with money power and influence should call a truce

I don’t think it would work though tbh
Even still, durk doesn't need to be fueling the shyt now that he doesn't have to be in the streets.

He should get his people out of that shyt and get money. Reaching out to duck instead of clowning him when Duck extended the olive branch would have went along way towards mending shyt.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A lot of speculations about Dirk, people act like it’s people who aren’t gang bangers and bragging about the other side losing people that are getting killed. These are guys that make the other side say rip.

Not saying that anyone deserves it, but let’s just not act like it has to do with Durk. Gang bangers kill and get killed everyday.