ul1rf2akkm371.png

who is dude in the all white

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I went down a YouTube rabbit hole watching a bunch of Trap Geek videos. Mainly because my out of touch ass don't know who any of these young dudes are and was interested in the history of their beefs. The shyt going on with the Jacksonville brehs had me like :huhldup:

What stood out to me is that anyone associated with all these beefs can start a music career and get MILLIONS of views off a diss song. That's when it hit me that cac kids must love this shyt. It's literally like watching Gangland play out in real life. The editing on some of these videos/documentaries is pretty damn good too. The Chiraqoly subreddit has over 84k users.
the thing that yall are missing is that its black kids on these msg boards and commenting on the post.

its like their whole world...
...even the square ones.

the shyt is normal to the youth coming up

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
These cacs treat Black hood life like a soap opera (Chiraqology on Reddit/YouTube videos mentioning lyrics that mention real death).

Talking about who has more "bodies" and who really killed who, etc.

Morbid ass shyt when these are basically kids. That's why so many of these dudes get killed at bus stops and riding their bikes. They too young/poor to have a car.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It’s damn shame :snoop: They suppose to be enjoying life. Get rich & famous just to be dying.

Hip Hop damn near raised me, taught me that Madame CJ Walker made the straightin' comb :why:
Now it’s just straight up funeral music

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
the thing that yall are missing is that its black kids on these msg boards and commenting on the post.

its like their whole world...
...even the square ones.

the shyt is normal to the youth coming up
The Coli is full of out of touch 28+ year old posters who refuse to recognize this. This isn’t just white suburban nerds glorifying this shyt on social media. This is the dominant music for young black people. This is the focus and interest for them, more than sports or movies or anything else.

You can’t blame white kids for this.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Real shyt it's damn near reality horrorcore now. Genocide lyrics over dope beats.

I've seen vids of nikkas literally taking a shyt and piss on the tombstone. :what:

Dude making videos of them laying in the grass next to the tombstone. :dahell: Might as well have been a scorned lover.

Idc if I sound old but damn dissing the dead is over the top.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The Coli is full of out of touch 28+ year old posters who refuse to recognize this. This isn’t just white suburban nerds glorifying this shyt on social media. This is the dominant music for young black people. This is the focus and interest for them, more than sports or movies or anything else.

You can’t blame white kids for this.

We know that but it wouldn't be as big without the young white male demo

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Durk need to switch up his content immediately. He keep talking about sliding on opps and its not working out

His career is taking off again and this is happening non stop around him