BREAKING NEWS: LIL DURK BROTHER DTHANG KILLED IN CHICAGO

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Durk need to switch up his content immediately. He keep talking about sliding on opps and its not working out

His career is taking off again and this is happening non stop around him
He might think he’s successful because of the gangster talk though. And he might be partially right about that :patrice:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
The Coli is full of out of touch 28+ year old posters who refuse to recognize this. This isn’t just white suburban nerds glorifying this shyt on social media. This is the dominant music for young black people. This is the focus and interest for them, more than sports or movies or anything else. You can’t blame white kids for this.

Yeah breh, I made a post a while back saying how jacked urban radio is. During morning rush hour. I'm hearing celebratory anthems filled with names of young black shooting victims. And the radio hosts is like "something to get yall hype this morning" "the club goes crazy when this comes on"... And I'm like "damn! This is how youngins are starting their day". Sad time for hip hop. I knew pac crossed the line with "Hit Em Up" and here is where we are today

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But it’s all about to turn on him….
Well the Devil gets his due I suppose. We’ve definitely seen this movie before. If fame and money are the goal, I guess Durk is realizing his success may be a pyrrhic victory :francis:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I went down a YouTube rabbit hole watching a bunch of Trap Geek videos. Mainly because my out of touch ass don't know who any of these young dudes are and was interested in the history of their beefs. The shyt going on with the Jacksonville brehs had me like :huhldup:

What stood out to me is that anyone associated with all these beefs can start a music career and get MILLIONS of views off a diss song. That's when it hit me that cac kids must love this shyt. It's literally like watching Gangland play out in real life. The editing on some of these videos/documentaries is pretty damn good too. The Chiraqoly subreddit has over 84k users.
I’m bout to watch .

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Even still, durk doesn't need to be fueling the shyt now that he doesn't have to be in the streets.

He should get his people out of that shyt and get money. Reaching out to duck instead of clowning him when Duck extended the olive branch would have went along way towards mending shyt.

He can't stop now. The music won't hit the same. Sad but true.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I went down a YouTube rabbit hole watching a bunch of Trap Geek videos. Mainly because my out of touch ass don't know who any of these young dudes are and was interested in the history of their beefs. The shyt going on with the Jacksonville brehs had me like :huhldup:

What stood out to me is that anyone associated with all these beefs can start a music career and get MILLIONS of views off a diss song. That's when it hit me that cac kids must love this shyt. It's literally like watching Gangland play out in real life. The editing on some of these videos/documentaries is pretty damn good too. The Chiraqoly subreddit has over 84k users.
It ain't just cac kids. Black kids love it too.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
These cacs treat Black hood life like a soap opera (Chiraqology on Reddit/YouTube videos mentioning lyrics that mention real death).

Talking about who has more "bodies" and who really killed who, etc.

Morbid ass shyt when these are basically kids. That's why so many of these dudes get killed at bus stops and riding their bikes. They too young/poor to have a car.
Black people do the same. It happens in this here very forum :pachaha:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah breh, I made a post a while back saying how jacked urban radio is. During morning rush hour. I'm hearing celebratory anthems filled with names of young black shooting victims. And the radio hosts is like "something to get yall hype this morning" "the club goes crazy when this comes on"... And I'm like "damn! This is how youngins are starting their day". Sad time for hip hop. I knew pac crossed the line with "Hit Em Up" and here is where we are today
Another thing nikkas don't wanna admit is yea Pac introduced a lot of wild irreversible shyt to the game

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is full of out of touch 28+ year old posters who refuse to recognize this. This isn’t just white suburban nerds glorifying this shyt on social media. This is the dominant music for young black people. This is the focus and interest for them, more than sports or movies or anything else.

You can’t blame white kids for this.
Facts. And cacs only follow what Black people make popular anyways.

Other cities have "opps" now and have fake ass gang wars. It's getting bad outchea.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I know this question gets asked every time, but why not just head to the suburbs and stay there?
I know being a "stand up guy" in your hood is nice, but I refuse to end up dead just living my everyday life :mjtf:
Especially not hitting nightclubs up :what:

RIP to the young man

the suburbs also have gangs

Edub

Veteran
Daps
These cacs know the names of the people they murdered and everything, king von laughing when some random cac troll brings up all the people he murdered by name

all these nikkaz is demons and deserve what they get

I don't know what people surprised when these rappers or people they close to get killed, they all on some bullshyt

Yea von wit that hallos to the face tweet showed me errythang I need to see…..