Breaking news: Tinder and AirBnb banned in Medellin

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

The Mayor of Medellín, Federico Gutiérrez, has submitted a proposal to the recently inaugurated Tourism Secretariat aimed at regulating short-term apartment rentals in the city. This initiative comes in the wake of mounting evidence suggesting that foreigners are exploiting private accommodations to sexually abuse vulnerable girls.

The most recent case involves a masonry worker from Arizona, Richard Opalinski. Colombian authorities, in collaboration with Libertas International and Homeland Security, apprehended Opalinski after he hosted parties within a Medellín Airbnb with underage girls. Colombia’s National Police revealed that Opalinski coerced young girls into performing sexual acts while administering drugs to facilitate their abuse. Incriminating evidence, including training bras and small girls’ clothing, was discovered in his short-term rental apartment.
He needs to die

Daps
Reppin
NULL
these hoes you would potentially cold approach, especially the ones in abject poverty, because every female that does not have a 5 digit zip code is obviously a gutter rat, whats your preferred language of choice for mouthpiecing to them?
Which is why these dumb ass niccas should learn the language on at least a fundamental level before going over there to buy p*ssy.

Niccas are so green they jump on the app to set something up and get lined up by her people/boyfriend/pimp. The SAME shyt that goes on over here.

Being able to cold approach and speak the language gives you more control over the dynamics of the situation.

These niccas are too weird and too lame to even do that though... :yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
maxresdefault.jpg

:mjpls:
I don't get it...who is this dissing?
Like I said in the other thread, the coli is the only place were you will find EXTREMELY racist pictures and social media posts by supposedly black men.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard::huhldup::mjlol:

american women have too much attitude, are elitist, don't know anything about the broader world and are rude.

why would anyone put up with that?
These bros prefer “exotic” women. Aka non black. The cheaper and easier the better.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Like I said in the other thread, the coli is the only place were you will find EXTREMELY racist pictures and social media posts by supposedly black men.
Yea. Sad if an actual breh lifted that image from his YT. But I know how some feel about black women so I wouldn’t be surprised, either

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
These bros prefer “exotic” women. Aka non black. The cheaper and easier the better.

Possibly but once you see normal human interaction, common but not universal roughneck american attitudes become unappealing.

Especially in women.

Surely.

Not quite entirely the topic here but nonetheless a valid response to suggestions of "stay in america" to find women.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

Yea. Sad if an actual breh lifted that image from his YT. But I know how some feel about black women so I wouldn’t be surprised, either
Y'all gonna have to forgive me for my lack of reading comprehension but just in case y'all think I'm bullshytting, here you go:

PS: I've already posted my picture and IG on the board a few times already. #UglySet:mjcry:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
these hoes you would potentially cold approach, especially the ones in abject poverty, because every female that does not have a 5 digit zip code is obviously a gutter rat, whats your preferred language of choice for mouthpiecing to them?
Them hoes don't care about a mouthpiece
:russ: all they care about is the dinero bro

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know if this shyt is true.. any brehs out there right now?

sounds like a typical grafted Travel trick bum.

If he's been in Medellin for 7 years then none of that shyt should affect him.

But yeah he's correct the app ban will fail and dudes going on random vacations should give Medellin and maybe Colombia in general a pass.