BREAKING: Obama administration fights to prevent Clinton deposition in email case *UPDATE*

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
His charisma and charm with people has a lot people fooled...calling him the GOAT President, when in reality no President will ever be GOAT :shaq2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

I'm so pissed and dumbfounded, your on the way outta office let the fukking chips fall where they may, let the dumb bytch take care of herself.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
It's trump's fault people are backing Hillary. He's the reason I'm #Hillset and so is Obama. It's all because trump is the worst candidate this country has seen, and that's saying a lot. He's literal shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Barry working real hard these last few months to beat out W for worst US president of all time...

First this bytchass c00n protects the Saudis against the American people and now he's trying to protect a lying crooked wall street bought c*nt...

His approval rating is amongst the highest in last 50 years at 56% :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

I'm so pissed and dumbfounded, your on the way outta office let the fukking chips fall where they may, let the dumb bytch take care of herself.

Obama wants his policies to continue with a democratic president, how hard is that to understand? :dwillhuh:

You really think he wants Trump and the KKK base that supports to be in the White House?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Obama wants his policies to continue with a democratic president, how hard is that to understand? :dwillhuh:

You really think he wants Trump and the KKK base that supports to be in the White House?

He shouldnt care either way, none of that is his concern anymore and for him to involve himself and his office personally with the election reeks of conflict of interest....

I've never seen a president involve his office in the election after his leaving of the oval office...

If the people elect trump then that's what the white majority wanted, that's the democracy they've always talked about... Even with corrupt politicians this is who the delagates will vote for, they could honestly give their votes to sanders and fukk up hillary shyt but they dont like what sanders stands for. or what hillary is... either way america is fukked... and it's not barack's problem, he should stay the fukk outta it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
if clinton and her team go to a deposition and get caught up in lies she will lose the nominee, and then you can basically hand the election to Trump.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
He shouldnt care either way, none of that is his concern anymore and for him to involve himself and his office personally with the election reeks of conflict of interest....

I've never seen a president involve his office in the election after his leaving of the oval office...

If the people elect trump then that's what the white majority wanted, that's the democracy they've always talked about... Even with corrupt politicians this is who the delagates will vote for, they could honestly give their votes to sanders and fukk up hillary shyt but they dont like what sanders stands for. or what hillary is... either way america is fukked... and it's not barack's problem, he should stay the fukk outta it.
I don't know where you got that from, it's always like that, unless the President is so unpopular that he's a liability (Bush was, Obama isn't)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

Of course it matters, the legacy of a President is one of the most important things.. thats like saying MLK wouldnt care if they removed the Civil Rights Act after he died

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How did he protect the Saudi's against the America people.

If the American people are allowed to "sue" the Saudi's, do you know how many law suits people from around the world will be to have against the United States.

all these politicians are in this together and only appear to be against each other, you should know that by now. Obama prevented Bush from being chaged with war crimes, just like the next president will prevent Obama from being held accountable. Business as usual for the Empire of America.

when it comes to war criminals, how dikk cheney hasn't been charged is :mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Of course it matters, the legacy of a President is one of the most important things.. thats like saying MLK wouldnt care if they removed the Civil Rights Act after he died

I know it matters.... :comeon: I'm just saying for me personally, I couldnt stomach helping the chick.... :scusthov: Even if it's his legacy he's protecting as well I see he might not have any choice but to help her but still...