BREAKING: Obama administration fights to prevent Clinton deposition in email case *UPDATE*

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So i guess you were sleeping when that b*stard Obama refused to prosecute the Bush admin for their heinous crimes against the American people (911, Iraq fiasco, torture, etc..) on some look forward shyt? Dude been a snieviling coward from jump.

Still baffles me you still have people out here claiming this dude was a great president. Easily the WOAT.

Trannies getting bold, nikkas is proud to be sexually fluid (yet still broke), all freedoms literally stripped from the american citizen(patriot act part 2), dude refusal to speak out against the police sanctioned murder of young black males, huge healthcare cost increases and job losses (thanks to obamacare), dudes refusal to sell weapons to Nigeria to fight terrorism, i could go on and on.

Easily the worst president for black people in recent memory.

You can quote me on this. When he gets out of office his popularity and respect with Black people is gonna plummet....drastically. We have seen this happen time and time again with Black legends throughout history especially through music...but the difference is with things like music, people can look back at the great times reminisce to the times they remember they enjoyed listening to that person(cough Michael jackson).

With someone like Obama.....what the hell are we gonna look back in pride with him? :heh: What are we gonna do keep replaying the night of NOvember 4 2008? I only feel bad for his daughters. Its gonna get ugly after 2017. Its a damn shame the "first Black President" was so timid and hesitant.

I never met someone who hesitated with every damn thing....

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Barry working real hard these last few months to beat out W for worst US president of all time...

First this bytchass c00n protects the Saudis against the American people and now he's trying to protect a lying crooked wall street bought c*nt...

The writing is on the wall for the Saudis though. The softening of relations with Iran was a clear sign of a pending middle finger to the Saudis.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:dead: no one even read the first couple of sentences.