BREAKING: Politico reports the US is preparing a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
And we are NOT fukkING GIVING IT TO THEM! They are buying it. Holy fukking shyt im constantly disappointed by folks on this board. shyt will even be in the articles they link. Selling arms still traditionally gets congressional approval, hence a “package.”

My taxes paid for the production of the weapons. These packages are paid for by the country, in this case Ukraine, that is buying it. Reading is not fundamental.
Well said.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As some have pointed out in previous threads these are weapons surpluses that are old and we no longer need or use.
Which is true!! But the original $1 billion dollars spent of tax payers MONEY to produce those weapons is just gifted to another nation?

Government surplus isn't even gifted to US citizens, you or I literally have to bid on the shyt

GOVERMENT SURPLUS AUCTION

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Do I know you? I’ve never even spoken to you before on here :mjlol:

A lot of the military spending is wasteful money. I would know that because I work in contracting and see it all the time.

You don't have to know me you, for myself to call you a moron, you fukking dweeb

"I work in contracting so In a situation where there's an active war going on this is being wasteful, even through it says it's clearly not money"

you' are not as clever or witty as you think you are, but no wonder you push papers for a living.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You don't have to know me you, for myself to call you a moron, you fukking dweeb

"I work in contracting so In a situation where there's an active war going on this is being wasteful, even through it says it's clearly not money"

you' are not as clever or witty as you think you are, but no wonder you push papers for a living.
I have no shame in what I do for a living as it pays the bills.

Come up with a better rebuttal than that.