BREAKING: Politico reports the US is preparing a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I have no shame in what I do for a living as it pays the bills.

Come up with a better rebuttal than that.

It's not about what you do, that's just topic fodder, it's the fact you think that it's a waste of money to send to a country experiencing an active war situation.

:mjlol: you play smart, I'll give you that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've always laughed at the notion that we shouldn't give aid to Ukraine because we have issues here. The United States can spend money both domestically and internationally. The Ukraine aid itself isn't even in the same budget bucket as money that would be spent here.

How about you ask Republicans why don't they want to come to the table on issues that would be beneficial to the middle and lower class? Minimum wage, child care, health care, rising costs, college tuition. The list goes on.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's not about what you do, that's just topic fodder, it's the fact you think that it's a waste of money to send to a country experiencing an active war situation.

:mjlol: you play smart, I'll give you that.
The majority of military spending is wasteful money in most cases and even they’d tell you that. If you choose to believe otherwise, then that’s on you.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Lockheed Martin
Northrop Grumman etc. :mjgrin:

birdman-hand-rub.gif

If this aint money laundering iono what is

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
BREAKING: Politico reports the US is preparing a $1 billion weapons package for Ukraine

This is not a old thread

I make over 40 fukking thousand a year and I'm struggling yet we keep sending money for this war.

Why?

hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1611611940.jpg

Genx knows. You have to keep your boot firmly on Russia's neck or there will be hell to pay :ufdup:

Right is right and some beefs are everlasting