BREAKING! Reigns undergoes emergency surgery! :krs:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
so who do you guys think will replace him tho if he can't compete medically? :ohhh:

A Cena Return :krs:

DB & Haitch were working y'all the whole time :krs:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is fake lol. They're going to keep him off TV for a sympathy pop :snoop:. They're trying to really bury this dude with incompetence. People have already seen him take the blood pill.

:manny: 2016, in so many aspects besides my life, seems like the year of desperation. The fans will find out they were worked, but I relent. Maybe they care, maybe they don't. It's just funny that they'd try it, and my initial viseral reaction is wanting it to fail....now it just sad to me. GL to em and ya'll enjoy the rest of you day.
It's sad it has to be this way...it really is. Damn...all he needed was one fukking heel turn. I can't believe they're letting him drown like this. This isn't gonna fukking work on WM weekend and the night after. It's insane.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Was it really that bad to just let him keep the title from Philly right to WM? Jesus :laugh:
They wanted him to win it on the big stage..so they had Cripple H get one on him at Rumble 2016 since he wasn't gonna be able to wrestle Rock at WM 32. He had to put himself in a lesser wanted main event instead:laugh: Anyway....it was all positioned to have Reigns WIN big on WM 32 after losing last year.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
not that big of a deal. you never had a nose bleed before?

So when you're just out of surgery at a hospital, they throw you a box of tissues for any issues :mjlol:

If they wanna go this route, at least go 100% in. Get the man some gauze :russ:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
So when you're just out of surgery at a hospital, they throw you a box of tissues for any issues :mjlol:

If they wanna go this route, at least go 100% in. Get the man some gauze :russ:
its just a picture..it doesnt say when or where the pic was taken..he could have been home for hours and his nose bled when he took the pic :yeshrug:

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
Am I a terrible person for thinking this was real for a second and reacting like

full