BREAKING! Reigns undergoes emergency surgery! :krs:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
its just a picture..it doesnt say when or where the pic was taken..he could have been home for hours and his nose bled when he took the pic :yeshrug:

I'm just not buying this shyt, the 2004 flip phone pic quality, the lack of bruising or swelling under the eyes, the tissue.

We all know its a work, but at least go all the way and try and make it believable. Half-assed it IMO :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm just not buying this shyt, the 2004 flip phone pic quality, the lack of bruising or swelling under the eyes, the tissue.

We all know its a work, but at least go all the way and try and make it believable. Half-assed it IMO :yeshrug:
did you see how bad Cena's nose looked and how long he was out? Dude's whole face looked different and he was back a few weeks later :manny:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Well, we know who we have to thank for this - Madison Square Garden. 2002, 2008. Not a clean-shaven neck in the arena and they cheered the hell out of Quadruple H and his stupid denim leather vest. Gave Cena probably the biggest face pop of his career. This is like their hail mary to try to get a positive reaction for Reigns at/going into Mania.

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
They're counting on that :ooh:reaction when he comes back in the last Raw of March and gets in Hunter's ass.

Not only that....I'm sure these recent injuries got them shook that Reigns might legit fall victim too....so they lighten up his schedule until they need him for the big night (or just before it)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Well, we know who we have to thank for this - Madison Square Garden. 2002, 2008. Not a clean-shaven neck in the arena and they cheered the hell out of Quadruple H and his stupid denim leather vest. Gave Cena probably the biggest face pop of his career. This is like their hail mary to try to get a positive reaction for Reigns at/going into Mania.
I wish I witnessed NY getting exposed and cheering Cena :heh:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Not only that....I'm sure these recent injuries got them shook that Reigns might legit fall victim too....so they lighten up his schedule until they need him for the big night (or just before it)

Dude legit comes out dressed like this
Yellow-bite-suit-full-equipment_LRG.jpg

The Big Dog could get like 20 chair shots and not feel a thing :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Fan Throws a Beer at Roman Reigns on WWE Raw
Fan Throws a Beer at Roman Reigns on WWE Raw
The following video has gone viral, and it features a fan in attendance for WWE Raw last night in Detroit attempting to throw a beer at Roman Reigns during main event his entrance:

www.wrestlezone.com/news/677809-fan-throws-a-beer-at-roman-reigns-on-wwe-raw-video-dj-zema-ion-talks-trevor-lee-as-x-division-champ-total-divas-preview

I think he would be great as a heel. When you've affected a dumbass/virgin so much that he's willing to throw beer at someone he doesn't know and risk getting ejected you know you're doing a good job :snoop: