BREAKING: Toronto Raptors fire Dwane Casey

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Nobody knew Nurse was gonna be a great coach. If that was the case, Masai would have hired him immediately. There was a time when we kept wondering who was gonna be the next coach for the Raptors.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Nobody knew Nurse was gonna be a great coach. If that was the case, Masai would have hired him immediately. There was a time when we kept wondering who was gonna be the next coach for the Raptors.
Budenholzer was deciding between a few teams, but he definitely did meet with Toronto before deciding on a Milwaukee.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yo people were really in here defending Mr. Big-Suit International Clothiers himself

As if they were watching him trot out the WOAT rotations, and some during the playoffs.

giphy.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Budenholzer was deciding between a few teams, but he definitely did meet with Toronto before deciding on a Milwaukee.

His regret when Giannis comes here after we beat him in the ECF to win a title :mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta admit I was wrong. Nurse is clearly coaching his ass off. I still say having Derozan vs Kawhi hurt Casey more than any of his coaching decisions and I think the Raptors could have won last year with Casey. But what Nurse has done this year without Kahwi and with the injuries.You gotta respect it. He should be the clear cut Coach of the Year.