BREAKING: Trump Backed Republican Governor Loses in Louisiana

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:snoop: Nikkas still think the Democrats are better than the Republicans....They are both the same.....They are both White Supremacist groups.

Remember in the Democrats wanted to keep slavery going during the civil war.

@Wild self look at this in TLR they still doing the "both sides" gimmick :mjlol:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
So your question is are there any Virginians who are not actively protesting Northam and are currently protesting in this thread? Odd question. Maybe there are.

You vastly overestimate the intelligence and awareness of the average American.

You just asked me who I was referring to in regard to people moving on and forgetting. Who has forgotten? Are the posting in this thread? If they aren't posting in this thread, how will they receive your message?

Lol @ telling me what I do and don't do :dead:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You just asked me who I was referring to in regard to people moving on and forgetting. Who has forgotten? Are the posting in this thread? If they aren't posting in this thread, how will they receive your message?

I already answered you. The people of Virginia have moved on, since they're not protesting Gov. Northam and still haven't forced his resignation over the past year.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
@Wild self look at this in TLR they still doing the "both sides" gimmick :mjlol:
Breh I get the whole both sides, divide and conquer gimmick, choosing the lesser of two evils rhetoric but there's nothing wrong with calling democrats out for their lack of policy that helps specifically "black people".

Policy is legit, one of the few ways that can collectively uplift the black communities if implemented right.

Seeing others get DACA, foreign aid, and LGBT right meanwhile there's no specific policy that helps the black community, aside from attempting to hold cops accountable for killing black people is beyond fukked. We're the most likely population to be discriminated against, yet get constantly get crumbs for our contribution.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yeah I mean....
Black people are basically just good for doing menial and grunt work for democratic platforms, like harassing people on twitter, social media, aggressively protesting in the streets, canvasing and registering people to vote but when it comes to policy its damn near dead silence.

With that said, I don't fukk with republicans at all....

Still can't sit back and do nothing though.

I feel you.

I don't fukk with no political party. I had to get a new DL and I put down "no party," for my voter reg.

The political party who is going to do something for Black Americans only, is the party I will support.

Black people are always fighting and saying I can not sit back and do nothing. We do all the fighting, get killed, get put in jail and the Non-Black Americans benefit from us.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not reading that:mjlol:

I know because it destroys your argument. Only rich black ppl are for Trump but since they are not the majority they gotta convince poor black ppl to vote against their own interests. They say democrats are bad too so it's better to have Trump in than any democrat.

Black rich ppl want trump and Republicans to win because they get huge tax breaks

Rich black ppl getting huge tax breaks means poor black ppl suffering even more

Republicans are in the best interest of rich black/white/asian/mexican ppl or just rich ppl in general. Because tax they get huge tax breaks

Democrats are in the best interest of poor black/white/asian/mexican ppl or just poor ppl in general. Because they tax the sht out of rich ppl for the benefit of poor ppl

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
I know because it destroys your argument. Only rich black ppl are for Trump but since they are not the majority they gotta convince poor black ppl to vote against their own interests. They say democrats are bad too so it's better to have Trump in than any democrat.

Black rich ppl want trump and Republicans to win because they get huge tax breaks

Rich black ppl getting huge tax breaks means poor black ppl suffering even more

Republicans are in the best interest of rich black/white/asian/mexican ppl or just rich ppl in general. Because tax they get huge tax breaks

Democrats are in the best interest of poor black/white/asian/mexican ppl or just poor ppl in general. Because they tax the sht out of rich ppl for the benefit of poor ppl

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I already answered you. The people of Virginia have moved on, since they're not protesting Gov. Northam and still haven't forced his resignation over the past year.

Again, we know Democrats and Republicans aren't shyt. This has been spoken on in many threads. Your original posts says "we forgot". You weren't just speaking on Virginians.

Not sure if yall a dap fishing or thinking yall are really putting people on game. I also find it funny that in almost every Trump thread, there is always a person or people looking to shyt on Democrats.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka be on the coli reading every day all day now he all of a sudden dont want to read. You read it but you ain't got no comeback or defense for it you're deflecting and running which means I win the debate/argument which means I destroyed your entire ideology on this subject so from here on out adopt my ideology or be exposed every time you post about this subject

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh I get the whole both sides, divide and conquer gimmick, choosing the lesser of two evils rhetoric but there's nothing wrong with calling democrats out for their lack of policy that helps specifically "black people".

Policy is legit, one of the few ways that can collectively uplift the black communities if implemented right.

Seeing others get DACA, foreign aid, and LGBT right meanwhile there's no specific policy that helps the black community, aside from attempting to hold cops accountable for killing black people is beyond fukked. We're the most likely population to be discriminated against, yet get constantly get crumbs for our contribution.

It starts at the local level. Your local city politicians are for the cause but they are mostly Democrat and they have to be Democrat because the two party system is not designed to sustain a relevant third party. If you go out and help your local politicians it helps get progressive Dems in the house and then the house can drive the narrative at a national level.

There is no way to accomplish that without being a part of the left coalition. Moderate Dems do deserve to be held to the fire and a lot of them are being phased out but if you think goals can be achieved without the coalition it can't...

GOP is one note and they stay on code. That's why the Dems lost... they had terrible candidates and the GOP had terrible candidates but the GOP stayed on code.

In 2018 in the midterms the Dems took it seriously and that's how they got the house back. And it all started at the local level and many of the new house dems are way more progressive than previous generations.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again, we know Democrats and Republicans aren't shyt. This has been spoken on in many threads. Your original posts says "we forgot". You weren't just speaking on Virginians.

Not sure if yall a dap fishing or thinking yall are really putting people on game. I also find it funny that in almost every Trump thread, there is always a person or people looking to shyt on Democrats.

Yes, and I clarified to say Virginians moved on in my 1st reply to you.

And I also pointed out that I did not randomly bring up Democrats, I was replying to someone.

There is nothing wrong with criticizing any politician. Especially a racist KKK hood wearing one.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They get their talking points from rich black ppl are low key Trump/Republican supporters. Not knowing they are going against their own interests by supporting anything Republican over democrats. If you are not a rich person then the Republicans aren't for you or your interests. Republicans only benefit rich ppl no matter the race. Democrats are for poor ppl who don't have a salary of 300k-million annually

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
nikka be on the coli reading every day all day now he all of a sudden dont want to read. You read it but you ain't got no comeback or defense for it you're deflecting and running which means I win the debate/argument which means I destroyed your entire ideology on this subject so from here on out adopt my ideology or be exposed every time you post about this subject

I'm not reading that :russ:

Ignore:mjlol: