Former Georgia LT Governor and life long Republican reveals he will be voting for Joe Biden

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But Obama wore a tan suit and liked French fries..
White privilege Breh..
Broah we haven't even addressed how many times Trump has been held in contempt in these civil and criminal cases.

Trump is 100 times sleazier than Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan combined.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Broah we haven't even addressed how many times Trump has been held in contempt in these civil and criminal cases.

Trump is 100 times sleazier than Bill Clinton, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan combined.

Sleezier or just under the spotlight because last time i checked nixon was doing SO MUCH shyt during his tenure, he was literally forced out because they was gonna prosecute him so he stepped down... Clinton lied about fukking in the oval office... and ronald regan... smfh :mjlol:

ALL I saying is if you gonna go after trump every president and all the deals and actions each of them made should be rightfully scrutinized under a microscope...:manny:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sleezier or just under the spotlight because last time i checked nixon was doing SO MUCH shyt during his tenure, he was literally forced out because they was gonna prosecute him so he stepped down... Clinton lied about fukking in the oval office... and ronald regan... smfh :mjlol:

ALL I saying is if you gonna go after trump every president and all the deals and actions each of them made should be rightfully scrutinized under a microscope...:manny:
Bruh Nixon had a whole ass war and Watergate going. The whole nation already thought he was a crook even before he became Presiden, which is why he gave the Checkers speech during his Eisenhower years. Clinton and his wife were under the spotlight from day one. They were always on Clinton about women even women he didn't even know..

Trump is worse.

Last edited: