BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Damn that's fukked up breh :mjlol:

Trump really closing the doors on the land of oppurtunity for other nations. Close the borders and Cleanse out the African Americans shyt is getting real.

You wanna hear a funny story I knew this African Sudanese breh at work who was a big Trump fan. He got busted for his 3rd dui back in January and got 8 months. Last week I heard from his friend that he just got deported. c00ning don't pay breh.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanna hear a funny story I knew this African Sudanese breh at work who was a big Trump fan. He got busted for his 3rd dui back in January and got 8 months. Last week I heard from his friend that he just got deported. c00ning don't pay breh.

You right tho these afric00ns and mexic00ns are getting that wake up call for supporting this piece of shyt.

Mexicans did some serious c00ning how you going to still vote for this a$$hole when he said he was deporting your ass and building a wall so you can't come back. During the campaign run.

Last edited:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
The vast majority of hispanics didn't vote for Trump, but more of them voted for Trump than we(black people) did. What I also found interesting is the fact black people cared more about fighting for hispanic rights than hispanics did themselves.

Hillary Clinton won Latino vote but fell below 2012 support for Obama
On immigration issues, 68% of Hispanic voters opposed building a wall along the entire U.S. border with Mexico, compared with 46% of whites and 82% of blacks, according to NBC News exit polls. When asked about unauthorized immigrants, 78% of Hispanic voters said they should be offered a chance to apply for legal status, compared with 67% of whites and 82% of blacks. Overall, 46% of Hispanics cited the economy as the most important issue facing the country, followed by terrorism (20%), immigration (19%) and foreign policy (11%).

So basically (unless your fam has afro-latinos in it), we should sit this one out for a change and mind our own business. There's no reason we should care about this shyt way more than the % of hispanics that actually care about black people's problems. :yeshrug:

Let em fight their own battles for a change.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
vote for your own deportation brehtinos
21njh2g.png

wat6rr.jpg

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
The vast majority of hispanics didn't vote for Trump, but more of them voted for Trump than we(black people) did. What I also found interesting is the fact black people cared more about fighting for hispanic rights than hispanics did themselves.

Hillary Clinton won Latino vote but fell below 2012 support for Obama

So basically (unless your fam has afro-latinos in it), we should sit this one out for a change and mind our own business. There's no reason we should care about this shyt way more than the % of hispanics that actually care about black people's problems. :yeshrug:

Let em fight their own battles for a change.

smh why are we on Hispanic nuts so dam hard all the time......I remember this Hispanic guy asking the same thing on Youtube....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Trump outchea pleasing the Alt-Right, he wants DACA replaced March 5, 2018.
:hhh:

From The New York Times:

President Trump on Tuesday ordered an end to the Obama-era executive action that shields young undocumented immigrants from deportation and called on Congress to replace the policy with legislation before it fully expires on March 5, 2018.

The government will no longer accept new applications from undocumented immigrants to shield them from deportation under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, known as DACA, administration officials announced Tuesday. But officials said about 800,000 current beneficiaries of the program will not be immediately affected by what they called an “orderly wind down” of former President Barack Obama’s policy.

President Trump signaled the move early Tuesday morning in a tweet, then Attorney General Jeff Sessions formally announced the move to shift the responsibility for the immigration issue to lawmakers.

Elaine Duke, the acting Homeland Security secretary, said in a statement that Mr. Trump chose to “wind the program down in an orderly fashion that protects beneficiaries in the near-term while working with Congress to pass legislation.”

The announcement was an effort by Mr. Trump to honor his campaign pledge to end Mr. Obama’s immigration policy, while avoiding an immediate termination of protections and work permits for the so-called “dreamers,” many of whom have lived in the United States since they were small children.

Trump Moves to End DACA and Calls on Congress to Act

Jeff Sessions calls DACA an overreach by President Obama.
:scust:

Support kicking innocent children out the country to countries they have never set a foot in all to preserve America's "greatness" brehs.........:stopitslime: