BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one who voted for him is going to be the ones getting deported though. you have to be an actual citizen to vote in federal elections. :patrice:

i feel bad for people who grew up here since a young age and it's the only country they've ever really known. :yeshrug:

it probably won't happen just like his transgender ban though. the white supremacists just need to feel good about themselves since it's been a couple weeks since they had a successful klan rally.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whether or not you can, you are not a citizen. If you're here on a visa and it expires, you are subject to deportation. Even with a green card, you are subject to deportation as you are not a citizen. Why should they be exempt? Their parents can be deported. Did they think they were special? Sins of the father.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Well I don't, most of them are cocky and think they're better then African Americans....Haitians are cool as fukk though they the only ones I feel sorry for...

I low key cape for all diaspora peoples just because they black.

But Haitians be on the fukk shyt too they just clique up with you when it's none of their own around. My girl best friend is Haitian and she came over my crib with another Haitian.

She was on the phone with another Haitian asking if another Haitian girl was with an American and she said no and they both legit had the :whew: and said "Americans come from bad families" like I wasn't right there. :gucci:

I told my girl she ain't welcome to my crib no more.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I warned you all about not taking immigration seriously.

You all shytted on me for YEARS for not pushing the Dems to accept more controls on these illegals. Obama's executive order was not permanent nor a law of congress.

Now we get Trump.

Let the chips fall where they may.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Good. Someone has to be punished for knowingly breaking a law. Should question their parents on why didn't they come to the US legally. They can stay if their parents are shipped back to wherever they came from.

That's fair. If I was an attorney, I'd use it as a defense against any charge. Make it racial too. So, can latinos knowingly break the law, federal laws at that and do not get punished but my client can't because?

He's black/anglo?

Hmm...

My client may or may not sold drugs to pursue a better life and be an entrepreneur. :troll:

Oh... Only Eduardo can have the same aspirations according to DACA? A law made to protect criminals. :mjgrin:

Before they let blacks get off, they'll start rounding them up immediately.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Feel bad for the black immigrants this will impact...otherwise :yeshrug:
Most black illegals have paperwork though. They usually overstay visas and they're like 5% or something silly.

We're talking about people who literally don't exist.