BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

Daps
Yo, I think it's a damn shame that kids are affected but deadass, the blood is on their parents hands. Obama deported plenty of illegal immigrants but it's different when a xenophobic jackass does it, right? It's shytty but I ain't gonna lie. Nobody made those people cross the border illegally. On top of that, at least with Mexicans as I've heard, they are going back anyway. This is honestly nothing to be upset about.

On top of that, I don't think there's too many places in the world where you can just show up and become a fukking citizen :heh:

Get a visa like everyone else. If you want your children to have 'opportunity' in the USA, then do it the right way in the first place so you don't have to worry about them being deported back to 'a land they never knew'. Well, warm up some tortillas cuz it's a wrap for y'all, nikkas. And until the citizens here can up and just move into your country, then this is how it should be. The only bad part about it, again, is that fact that President Circus Peanut is in charge while it's happening. I'm all for deporting people that don't belong here but the racism and hate shouldn't be ignored (nor is it anything new).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Am I happy they're kicking out illegal kids?

No, it sucks, but what it shows is a consistent punting of responsibility by the government for THIRTY years to address this real problem.

Black communities have been SCREAMING at the top of their lungs about this problem and nothing was done about it

Personally, I don't like how Trump does business because he's brash, arrogant, reckless, and dangerous. His rhetoric does not encourage respect or tact.

However, this is what happens when you don't take shyt seriously.

Black leadership sold us short on immigration of illegals. The NAACP, the CBC, etc.

You can barely find more than a handful of black leaders who will challenge the mainstream on illegal immigrants.

Well this is what happens when you fail to take shyt seriously.

I feel for these illegals, but the economic impact they've had SPECIFICALLY on black people should no longer go unaddressed.

I warned you all on this, infamously, FOR YEARS.

Let. the. chips. fall.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
no one who voted for him is going to be the ones getting deported though. you have to be an actual citizen to vote in federal elections. :patrice:

i feel bad for people who grew up here since a young age and it's the only country they've ever really known. :yeshrug:

it probably won't happen just like his transgender ban though. the white supremacists just need to feel good about themselves since it's been a couple weeks since they had a successful klan rally.

Once they get those papers certified they want nothing to do with us and pretend they white. It is what it is man.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
You right tho these afric00ns and mexic00ns are getting that wake up call for supporting this piece of shyt.

Mexicans did some serious c00ning how you going to still vote for this a$$hole when he said he was deporting your ass and building a wall so you can't come back. During the campaign run.

The Americans of mexican descent that voted for Trump dont have those immigration problems or worries

They set and assumilated already

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
no one who voted for him is going to be the ones getting deported though. you have to be an actual citizen to vote in federal elections. :patrice:

i feel bad for people who grew up here since a young age and it's the only country they've ever really known. :yeshrug:

it probably won't happen just like his transgender ban though. the white supremacists just need to feel good about themselves since it's been a couple weeks since they had a successful klan rally.

Once they get those papers certified they want nothing to do with us and pretend they white. It is what it is man.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Classic case of Hot Potato :mjlol: Trump did a whole lot of talking, sticking his chest out, presenting himself as this ultra populist, etc.. And when push came to shove, just like a hot potato he threw it in Congress' lap. Like hey, you guys deal with it :umad: while I sit back and act like I did my part:smugbiden:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
kimye-gif.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You caught a stray because you was caping :yeshrug:

Now go ask a Latino for a rep and see if you get one:mjgrin:

To busy getting money.......Ill let you broke nikkas with your broke nikka logic keep crying over minuscule bullshyt like who is getting it out here when you have every bit as much a right to get it yourselves...........
giphy.gif