BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Oh look. The militants are here.

Anyway, I don't see Congress being able to pass a bill within 6 months. There's too much disfunction in the Republican party between the Moderate Republicans and the Hard Right Bigot Republicans. Maybe they will surprise the critics though.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
no one who voted for him is going to be the ones getting deported though. you have to be an actual citizen to vote in federal elections. :patrice:

i feel bad for people who grew up here since a young age and it's the only country they've ever really known. :yeshrug:

it probably won't happen just like his transgender ban though. the white supremacists just need to feel good about themselves since it's been a couple weeks since they had a successful klan rally.
No shyt sherlock:comeon:

The point is regardless of their legal status here in the US they are ALL LATINOS. Why all the legal Latinos c00ning against their undocumented brethren ?:mjgrin:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh look. The militants are here.

Anyway, I don't see Congress being able to pass a bill within 6 months. There's too much disfunction in the Republican party between the Moderate Republicans and the Hard Right Bigot Republicans. Maybe they will surprise the critics though.
a lot of those red states got companies that rely on these people that will be putting the pressure on their congressmen.

i doubt anything real will come of it, just like the trans ban. it's just a symbolic win to keep his base happy. they'll never follow up on if anything actually happens.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Been here long enough and never tried to become a citizen? Hold your own nuts. Can't flaunt your illegal status and not expect consequences to be reaped.
I was listening to Michael Smerconish this morning on the way to the gym and he interviewed a 31 year old Mexican guy who was brought here at 5 or 6 by his parents from Mexico. He was almost crying worrying about possibly getting deported. Smerconish asked him his status of his parents and he said they became citizens and his brother became a citizen via marriage. I was like why the fukk haven't you gotten this shyt straightened out when your parents became citizens and your brother married an American citizen?! :mindblown:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Classic case of Hot Potato :mjlol: Trump did a whole lot of talking, sticking his chest out, presenting himself as this ultra populist, etc.. And when push came to shove, just like a hot potato he threw it in Congress' lap. Like hey, you guys deal with it :umad: while I sit back and act like I did my part:smugbiden:

Obama's executive order was illegal in that it circumvented immigration law. It has to be written into legislation. This was part of his immigration policy. They thought it was a game.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Alotta tinos voted trump
Well its confusing because an entire region is under one ethnic group which is stupid.

You have republican Cuban strong holds
You have Democrat Mexican strong holds
You have republican South Americans in coastal cities.
Etc

So we don't get the politics behind each group and what their needs are. Assuming every "Latino" is going to identify with immigration is stupid.

If " Latinos" really want their needs to be heard in America they need to eradicate the label of Latino and go by nationality and racial background.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to Michael Smerconish this morning on the way to the gym and he interviewed a 31 year old Mexican guy who was brought here at 5 or 6 by his parents from Mexico. He was almost crying worrying about possibly getting deported. Smerconish asked him his status of his parents and he said they became citizens and his brother became a citizen via marriage. I was like why the fukk haven't you gotten this shyt straightened out when your parents became citizens and your brother married an American citizen?! :mindblown:
i think marriage would be the only legal path to citizenship for him without returning to mexico. maybe no american women want to marry him. shoulda got his certs up. :mjpls:

DACA was a path to legal residence for these people rather than forcing them to return to essentially countries that are foreign to them that they didn't spend most of their life in and then getting in through the legal current pathways, which greatly favor white europeans coming in. most countries with brown people trying to get in are severely impacted with long waiting lists.

i think there are better ways to address the issue than trump's no plan having ass ways. i doubt anything real comes of this anyway though so let's just let it play out.:yeshrug: