BREAKING: Warrant issued for Boogie Cousins’ arrest

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

An arrest warrant for Los Angeles Lakers center DeMarcus Cousins on a misdemeanor domestic violence charge has been issued in Mobile, Alabama.

The Mobile municipal court website lists a third-degree harassing communications charge against Cousins, but no other details have been disclosed. A police spokesperson told USA Today Sports that "an arrest warrant has been issued."

Christy West, a former girlfriend, is seeking a restraining order against Cousins after she said in court documents and a police report obtained by TMZ that he threatened her and has previously choked her.

West, according to TMZ, alleged that Cousins said he would put a "bullet in (her) f---ing head" during an argument over allowing their 7-year-old son to attend Cousins' wedding to another woman.

The NBA and Lakers on Tuesday said in statements that they were "investigating the allegations."

Cousins has declined to comment.

TMZ shared an audio recording West took of the incident and she says that the male voice heard is that of Cousins.

During the argument, the man says, "I'm gonna ask you this one more time before I take it to another level ... Can I have my son here, please?"

After West responds "No," the man makes the threat and the audio clip ends.

Cousins got married in Atlanta this past Saturday, and his son was not there, according to TMZ.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a warrant for some shyt like that smdh….shyt this is that type of shyt they come get you for and than try to trump up a resisting arrest charge or disorderly conduct or assault they know that's a bullshyt charge...Terroristic threat I bet.

BM would be fukked up if he was to somehow end up locked up and could no longer pay that child support...She did all this shyt out of pure spite.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Not condoning him saying, “put bullet in (her) fukking head" :whoa: but, I’d like to know what her reason was for not letting him go to the wedding.
Could've been a valid reason, could've been bitter BM pettiness, who knows.

You can't let a female draw you out no matter what it is though, even more so when you're in the spotlight like a professional athlete is.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Watch your mouth on a phone brehs when talking with bytches.......Me seeing their end game 2-3 times fully......That phone shyt is detrimental to everything we are trying to do

Baby moms tried to put a 50b on me because I said I love you, but hate the addict in you, the one bad thing I ever said, which wasnt a big deal but still.....Be careful brehs they start that arguing shyt trying to record us saying foul shyt:francis:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That's why I always :scust:@ you #nopullout nikkas. That's the mindset that gets you in these stupid ass situations.
Boogie a millionaire he could afford abortions or any other repercussions......As a millionaire I dont see a chick getting me this mad; id file motion her ass to the poor house about my kids......Boogie simply losing it; as the means to feed his family and kids is closing rapidly, and 10's of millions he's losing with every dumb decision and injury.....