BREAKING: Warrant issued for Boogie Cousins’ arrest

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Heauxs will push you to the limit breh. I’m probably the most chill nikka and even I almost put hands on an ex for saying some wild shyt to me, luckily I was able to walk away from her with no strings attached. I can’t imagine how it is for niccas that got kids with these crazy women and have to try and remain peaceful even when the BM is constantly baiting you into some BS.
Mental health......., half these hoes are bipolar, depressed, crazy get checks otl and the courts and child support sympathizes with mentally challenged hoes for whatever reason if they play their sweet n nice cards correctly......Men stick round for their children as its a uphill battle as soon as we impregnated one of these crazy hoes before the courts is even involved...........

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
LOL no rep needed bruh. I just gained mad respect for you that you can admit when you were wrong on a topic.

I'm not surprised. It was obvious with the trend of how all the stuff was coming out that she was going to take him to court. That evidence is damning.

I'd like to get more info on the DV charge though. I hope he didn't actually hit her. I doubt he did recently, but also wouldn't be surprised if he's done it before. The verbal threat he made alone though will fukk over him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
this is true but I'll give him benefit of the doubt shes on bullshyt also. Shes fukking up her own money.
Nah her money ok......He gonna have to spend the rest of his millys on her n the kids regardless, now his career is pretty much over, he gotta waste g's on legal shyt, plus the next bytch cant live like she wants

The man is engaged in a full fledged war, her seeing him in her position fukked up is the end game......Hope he has some custody or a consent order in place......But 50b is the next move he lost his kid over the fukking tape if he didnt know:wow:

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Heauxs will push you to the limit breh. I’m probably the most chill nikka and even I almost put hands on an ex for saying some wild shyt to me, luckily I was able to walk away from her with no strings attached. I can’t imagine how it is for niccas that got kids with these crazy women and have to try and remain peaceful even when the BM is constantly baiting you into some BS.
You can't get pushed to the limit by anyone but yourself
Can't blame her
It's more a self control issue