BREAKING: Warrant issued for Boogie Cousins’ arrest

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Lesson: some people will take what you say/do and try to ruin you. Whether it’s over the phone or social media. Watch what you say and watch what info you post.

He was dumb but she wanted to hurt him beyond telling him he can’t see his son.

She’s a dummy though. This only hurts his earning potential which in turn hurts her kid. Don’t procreate with c*nts

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lesson: some people will take what you say/do and try to ruin you. Whether it’s over the phone or social media. Watch what you say and watch what info you post.

He was dumb but she wanted to hurt him beyond telling him he can’t see his son.

She’s a dummy though. This only hurts his earning potential which in turn hurts her kid. Don’t procreate with c*nts
If she was willing to use her own kid as a pawn to hurt him, the kids dad, then she doesn’t care about the kid to begin with.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
a warrant for some shyt like that smdh….shyt this is that type of shyt they come get you for and than try to trump up a resisting arrest charge or disorderly conduct or assault they know that's a bullshyt charge...Terroristic threat I bet.

BM would be fukked up if he was to somehow end up locked up and could no longer pay that child support...She did all this shyt out of pure spite.
Now I'm not defending anybody man or female but you CANNOT say you are going to put a bullet in somebody's head PERIOD :picard:. Idk where yall are from but if somebody said that to your mom/sister/grandma you would not be ok with that. Baby momma drama or not or not letting him see the kid idc about context but threatening to kill somebody naw b :francis:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Bitter ex girlfriend BM who didn't get the ring gets mad, keeps the tape of their fukkery, and drops it at the worst time. Now not only is she fukked for child support going forward, his career might actually be done.

Incredible.

She will be getting a nice monthly check until lil homie 18

Stop it

She might finesse the recent fukkery into a reality show career.

Plus she's with another sports guy.

She won the life lottery

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What???!! Arrested? Just read about this yesterday. Damn... that's evil on her part .. all this over a wedding?? Why didn't she just let him take his son to his father's wedding??:what:
-"Can I have my son here, please?"
sad.. :snoop:He had to beg to let his own son come to his wedding and she's getting child support while the father is active in his life.

This is what she wanted - to wreak absolute havoc and ruin his image/career
The only motivation sounds like she wanted revenge for him getting married to another woman that wasn't her. Knowing damn well he was just upset bc he wanted his son to be at the wedding and was reacting off emotion when he said that. He doesn't have a history of domestics with her or anyone else does he? What gives here? Does he have other problems associated with these types of incidents or the NBA?

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who is this? What's the reason for escalating like it has outside of the baby mother situation? I just found out about this yesterday, I don't really follow teams or players like that.
Has he had other problems before all this?

I always felt he was like the “tv tough guy”

But no for the most part never really had off court issues. He’s just emotional.

That’s probably why it escalated.... cuz he’s emotional

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He moving silly, the bytch is not to blame here............

Get jammed up over threats when u aint even laying hands on the bytch:wow:
It's deeper than that. That's his son. People make statements or out of character statements when it comes to your children.
Not only that - emotions were already high bc he was in the process of getting married, along with her trying to manipulate a reaction from him bc for any parent, feelings for our kids are the weak spot.
She was being selfish - that's nothing but pure frustration coming out of him. That man was pleading with her and she took that as an opportunity to have control over him due to her own rage.
Trust - as a woman, I know that she felt some type of way over his marriage and that was the final break from being apart of his life, she wanted that spot. As a high profile player, with money - what he should have done is hired a lawyer prior to this, to draft up a parenting plan, a mediator or filed an emergency petition with the court for amended visitation/ special circumstances to avoid the confrontation prior to all this bc she seems the type to put her wants over her son's needs. But then, who knows, they could have child custody/visitation documentation and she didn't care bc this was her end game. He probably wasn't thinking about going to court before his wedding.