The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I always felt he was like the “tv tough guy”

But no for the most part never really had off court issues. He’s just emotional.

That’s probably why it escalated.... cuz he’s emotional
a lot of NBA players are not that "tough" in actuality. They play basketball, and live basketball- it keeps them out of trouble. That's why whenever they try to get in with the "tough crowd" it goes left - that's not their thing. Most of them are socially quiet, awkward or shy despite public appearances tbh bc their not used to that lane until they hit the NBA.
she knew that her keeping their son from attending, would push him to emotional escalation. he was still saying "please" up until that point. fukked up story.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of NBA players are not that "tough" in actuality. They play basketball, and live basketball. That's why whenever they try to get in with the "tough crowd" it goes left - that's not their thing. Most of them are socially quiet or shy despite public appearances tbh bc their not used to that lane until they hit the NBA.
she knew that her keeping their son from attending, would push him to emotional escalation. he was still saying "please" up until that point. fukked up story.
I agree actually. Dude was infamous for his outbursts going back to high school. She knew dude would be :damn: at the “go shoot the ball” response and refusal, hence why she was recording it.

I don’t think Boogie was acting like he was about that life though. Just had a stupid outburst and made a huge mistake not settling custody in court.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bitter ex girlfriend BM who didn't get the ring gets mad, keeps the tape of their fukkery, and drops it at the worst time. Now not only is she fukked for child support going forward, his career might actually be done.

Incredible.
:ohhh:
wowww.. so she really did plan this out? how long ago did the actual incident take place- bc his wedding took place over the summer from what I read. And she's just releasing the recording now or is this just getting leaked now? Bc if she was in that much "fear for her life" about him, why didn't she handle this at the time, if that's how she felt. This is crazy vindictive. The new wife - that's some baby mama drama that she's going through as newlyweds.
:picard:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Blue check cacs are wilding out right now. They want football numbers for tormenting Nick Stauskas, they've been waiting years to kill this nikka
:mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

dudes threaten to kill their ex's everyday and don't get arrested for it. dude only getting it because he a celebrity.

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I dont think his BM is bitter.

She is with another pro athlete and he chocked/ assaulted her in the past.

If you make a threat in anger, the authorities only take it seriously if you can carry it out. This threat and his past of violence is what prompted the warrant.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think his BM is bitter.

She is with another pro athlete and he chocked/ assaulted her in the past.

If you make a threat in anger, the authorities only take it seriously if you can carry it out. This threat and his past of violence is what prompted the warrant.

He’s been charged with domestic violence before?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:francis:

Man Boogie is having a tough go at it.

I hope this is resolved and he can focus on healing and figuring out how to stack paper and live a happy life.