BREAKING: Warrant issued for Boogie Cousins’ arrest

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Can't be threatening physical harm during domestic disputes in person or over the phone unless you want to get arrested.
Shyt I almost got arrested for screaming at a cop over the phone, over domestic robbery that took place at my house which allegedly wasnt a big deal:pacspit:.........Say the wrong shyt to wrong folks brehs.......:francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Boogie a millionaire he could afford abortions or any other repercussions......As a millionaire I dont see a chick getting me this mad; id file motion her ass to the poor house about my kids......Boogie simply losing it; as the means to feed his family and kids is closing rapidly, and 10's of millions he's losing with every dumb decision and injury.....

you know what you got a point there...shyt he could get spiteful and put a private investigator on her every move and trust me everyone does something they don't want others to know...She is coming for his career he needs to bring some heat out also.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Boogie a millionaire he could afford abortions or any other repercussions......As a millionaire I dont see a chick getting me this mad; id file motion her ass to the poor house about my kids......Boogie simply losing it; as the means to feed his family and kids is closing rapidly, and 10's of millions he's losing with every dumb decision and injury.....
Heauxs will push you to the limit breh. I’m probably the most chill nikka and even I almost put hands on an ex for saying some wild shyt to me, luckily I was able to walk away from her with no strings attached. I can’t imagine how it is for niccas that got kids with these crazy women and have to try and remain peaceful even when the BM is constantly baiting you into some BS.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you know what you got a point there...shyt he could get spiteful and put a private investigator on her every move and trust me everyone does something they don't want others to know...She is coming for his career he needs to bring some heat out also.
He moving silly, the bytch is not to blame here............

Get jammed up over threats when u aint even laying hands on the bytch:wow: