Breh aka master cheater explains his super strategy to cheating

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
First off, dude is hilarious as fukk. Second, am I the only one in here not taking this shyt serious? Judging by some of these replies, a lot of y’all think dude is serious or some shyt. I never even heard of this nikka so maybe he is. I was assuming this was comedy though. Like even if breh on that shyt like that, he being OD with it to be funny and sarcastic. Maybe I might be giving dude too much credit. But y’all talking bout dude like he some dusty ass nikka and shyt. Them type of dudes don’t usually be this witty and funny. I assumed dude was playing a character or some shyt

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
First off, dude is hilarious as fukk. Second, am I the only one in here not taking this shyt serious? Judging by some of these replies, a lot of y’all think dude is serious or some shyt. I never even heard of this nikka so maybe he is. I was assuming this was comedy though. Like even if breh on that shyt like that, he being OD with it to be funny and sarcastic. Maybe I might be giving dude too much credit. But y’all talking bout dude like he some dusty ass nikka and shyt. Them type of dudes don’t usually be this witty and funny. I assumed dude was playing a character or some shyt
He didn't try to make like they were all millionaire models, supporting him like he's Jeremyy meeks.
He specifies that he was dealing with fat women with low self esteem and the type women that would have a baby by someone living in transitional housing. Also single mothers that don't take care of they kids and girls that steal from self checkout. He mentioned several cars over the last few years, so $2k beaters that break down after 6 months. Maybe it's a skit but that's definitely someone's reality

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He didn't try to make like they were all millionaire models, supporting him like he's Jeremyy meeks.
He specifies that he was dealing with fat women with low self esteem and the type women that would have a baby by someone living in transitional housing. Also single mothers that don't take care of they kids and girls that steal from self checkout. He mentioned several cars over the last few years, so $2k beaters that break down after 6 months. Maybe it's a skit but that's definitely someone's reality

I mean yeah for sure. Dude definitely know what he talking about a little too much for him personally not to have done this shyt. I just think it’s kind of funny dude low key getting attacked for what seems to be a comedy skit lol. He seem like he got awareness. Like he know coming off ass a bum ass nikka who ain’t shyt and that the point. And if that is truly him, he seem to be aware and don’t take him self too serious.