Breh aka master cheater explains his super strategy to cheating

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
First off, dude is hilarious as fukk. Second, am I the only one in here not taking this shyt serious? Judging by some of these replies, a lot of y’all think dude is serious or some shyt. I never even heard of this nikka so maybe he is. I was assuming this was comedy though. Like even if breh on that shyt like that, he being OD with it to be funny and sarcastic. Maybe I might be giving dude too much credit. But y’all talking bout dude like he some dusty ass nikka and shyt. Them type of dudes don’t usually be this witty and funny. I assumed dude was playing a character or some shyt
Same

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Homie breaking this down to a science.

Dude looks dusty as hell but is apparently a master at manipulating vulnerable women.
:heh:

Women really aren’t that hard to run game in a romantic sense especially if they really like you and think other women want you too.

You can have your way with them especially the average ones.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
breh pulled all this off with an Uncle Phil hairline :wow:

Patchy beard. Hair line all the way back. If this nikka is 5'6 the coli is gonna have a melt down.

Yo. Not even condoning the content, the delivery was so fukking methodical and well thought out. Homie broke it down like a textbook. World class, S-Class scumbag.

I want to see what kind of women this nikka is getting...:mjlol:

Dude devising mission impossible plans just to snag low hanging fruit
:mjlol:

Homie breaking this down to a science.

Dude looks dusty as hell but is apparently a master at manipulating vulnerable women.
:heh:

Women really aren’t that hard to run game in a romantic sense especially if they really like you and think other women want you too.

You can have your way with them especially the average ones.

I'm not entirely sure that is for real. I found the page that it ORIGINATED from which has a bunch of other fukkery also

Like a comedy version of Soft White Underbelly

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But I thought you had to be Tupac in a business suit.

Or over 6ft tall

Or making 6 figures

To get with the average woman....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
We all know dudes (and chicks) like him. Which is why these bitter dudes online sound so silly.
This type is far more common than you think.:yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:picard::picard::picard:

This nikka a real life sleazeball

@Booksnrain you see this foolishness?

I ain't gon lie, some of the stuff this fool is saying is ingenious but nah, I could never do it. I couldn't even be friends with a dude like this cause he is truly an evil person, my gosh :picard:
I’ve heard worse from Skeetsinternal. :laff:
People just have to learn how to avoid hustlers.
I would talk shyt about him and karma but I think if you are at a point in your life where you gotta do stuff like this to get by, karma already screwing you over.

As meticulous as he is at creating a plan to get p*ssy and live off women, if he took those skills and applied them to a business venture, he’d be amazing. But what undergirds this is an intense lack of self-esteem. He isn’t able to visualize himself in a different environment. I know some straight up geniuses growing up. Nikkas who could just do algorithms and shyt in their heads who are crackheads. Chicks that turn tricks who are fukking hackers and know how to get behind firewalls, hack passwords.
When you don’t teach generations of people the skills to leverage their genius and the sense of self-worth to use those skills in better sectors, this is what you get. They waste their lives accomplishing nothing.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
But I thought you had to be Tupac in a business suit.

Or over 6ft tall

Or making 6 figures

To get with the average woman....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
We all know dudes (and chicks) like him. Which is why these bitter dudes online sound so silly.
This type is far more common than you think.:yeshrug:
He targets insecure overweight women.. or women who got their bodies done but are still insecure.