The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Fellas, i opened up an account with Fidelity. Only $200 to fukk around with. I don’t have the kinds of funds that most of you guys are talkin about having. I’ve got a question for anyone that might know. I’m tryna purchase a little over 60 shares of SNDL.. (it comes out to $50 even) When i click the ‘preview order’ it tells me Fidelity does not accept market orders for securities placed less that $1.00 per share. Please change your order type to a limit order’

Order types are .. ‘market’ or ‘limit’

Can someone school me right quick? This shyt keeps on ticking upward. I’m tryna get In ASAP.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Fellas, i opened up an account with Fidelity. Only $200 to fukk around with. I don’t have the kinds of funds that most of you guys are talkin about having. I’ve got a question for anyone that might know. I’m tryna purchase a little over 60 shares of SNDL.. (it comes out to $50 even) When i click the ‘preview order’ it tells me Fidelity does not accept market orders for securities placed less that $1.00 per share. Please change your order type to a limit order’

Order types are .. ‘market’ or ‘limit’

Can someone school me right quick? This shyt keeps on ticking upward. I’m tryna get In ASAP.
Market orders are buys at that current market price.

Limit orders buy at the price you set it as when it hits it.

SNDL is at $0.89 when I just looked.

Set your limit order to $0.95 or $1.00 and when it hits that amount it'll take your limit order.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3u92ye1og4e61.png