Breh catches his girl matching other guys on tinder

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got to be a CORNY nikka for a Japanese bytch to cheat on you. Them bytches are more submissive than dogs. My boy had his bytch sucking his dikk while he was shytting. Treated her like a slave and I ain’t bullshytting.
That’s what they want you to think. They’re not as meek as they seem.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got to be a CORNY nikka for a Japanese bytch to cheat on you. Them bytches are more submissive than dogs. Treated her like a slave and I ain’t bullshytting.

Bro the dude is 20 the chick is 37. Breh is scrapping the bottom of the barrel especially in Japan :huhldup:

Not a good look

EDIT: He has a fukked up hairline :manny: makes sense now.

:dead:

Bro the dude is 20 the chick is 37. Breh is scrapping the bottom of the barrel especially in Japan :huhldup:

Not a good look

EDIT: He has a fukked up hairline :manny: makes sense now.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Man I’m glad that I didn’t grow up in this generation... something like this happens to me, I’ll smash your girl and we will keep that shyt on the low.

no need for all of this tomfoolery
:dwillhuh:
Facts

Everything we did back then was on the low

No camera
Nothing

You took your L private

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Culturally this isn’t that shocking. There’s an undercurrent Japanese female cheat culture b/c marriage for love isn’t as big over there as it is in the West.
Female teachers at my school used to talk casually about it. There was one younger teacher sulking about her parents pressuring her to marry some older dude she didn’t like. All the other female teachers were telling her to stop moping and do it b/c he was a salaryman and wouldn’t be there anyway so she could do whoever she wanted while he was away. They were so nonchalant and disgusted that she was even making a big deal about it.

My ass was sitting there listening to this shyt like :mjtf:
Crazy part is it was OLDER women giving this type of advice too.
They know how to play the game.:manny:

:hula:Meanwhile same chicks would also fix tea for the male teachers in the morning even tho they were employees just like them.