Breh finds out neither the 4 month or the 2 year old is his

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I don't rely on Cacs or the 'net to tell me about Africa! Those links were proof that its common knowledge in this part of Africa that Tutsi women cuck Hutu husbands regularly as part of a group strategy. Why else would Ugandans say its real. Why is there even a term for it?
Again I urge you to consult elders on this ugapfuruba thing.
I don't know what Uganda has anything to do with today considering they're not a political factor in the country.

You were once cucked by cacs who would take your women at will and create 'light skins' but what exactly does all this have to do with TODAY. Because I've already told you that none of this is happening on our timeline. Do white men still go into your bedrooms and take your women, rape them and make you watch while they breed with them? I don't think so last I checked.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here talking about killing the bish
go to prison over a thot brehs
it hurts at the time, but cut your losses move on and realize u dodged a major bullet in the long term

Yeah, but he loves these kids and thought that was actually his. Your first reaction wouldn't be :whew:. It would be more like :to::mjcry::sadbron:.

It got me thinking that I feel bad for kids cause they would be wondering "Mom, where is my dad?". Then you know mom could be telling lie on her kids like "Well, your daddy ain't shyt, he left on us" instead of telling the truth.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what Uganda has anything to do with today considering they're not a political factor in the country.

They're your neighbours and have been for the longest and are well aware of your behaviour.

You were once cucked by cacs who would take your women at will and create 'light skins' but what exactly does all this have to do with TODAY.

Really? Fyi,the Cacs have never liked us Kikuyus! Any Kenyan can tell you.

I've already told you that none of this is happening on our timeline.

No. Its still happening;which is a major reason for Tutsi/Hutu hostility.

Do white men still go into your bedrooms and take your women, rape them and make you watch while they breed with them? I don't think so last I checked.

Srsly,my dude you sound Cac! That's not only irrelevant but you sound like you have a rape fetish.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My old pastor's son in Tennessee got got like this. Him and and his girl had a baby that the son thought was his. As time went on, the baby really didn't have any of the son's features so his dad the pastor told him to get a DNA test. Long story short, he finds out the kid ain't his (Baby was around 1 at the time of everything being settles), and ole girl claimed she was raped back in school but didn't report it. :francis:

Of course dude was hurt, but he won long term.

That's why you gotta be careful mayne. I know my babies are mine.....shyt, the judge would double my child support if I tried to claim otherwise for wasting his time. :laff:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Isn't that the same girl from the other episode :gucci:

Is there any surprise that girl turned into thot. Just look at her mother :scust:

I am firm believer poor people should not have children. If you broke do yourself a favor and don't have kids. Most selfish thing you can do is bring a child in this world and have them live in a perpetual state of poverty.

It's amazing how many uneducated poor people have kids. It's rediculous

Last edited: