Breh finds out neither the 4 month or the 2 year old is his

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lmao it's shames me to say this as a brehette, but I once read that 30-40% of infants are of unknown paternity. So higher than 1/10

I was like WTF!!!!! Broads out here fukking passing off babies and men get the most shyt.

Showed me the evils of my species lol.

But you know stats are always to be taken with a groan of salt. Ima see if I can find that study
exactly. This sounds about right.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Well what do you want to know? Women who tried this. One was biracial...two other were white. They weren't trashy females as they all had good jobs and could take care of themselves but they wanted babies and didn't discuss that with me.
:wow: but they smashing other dudes as well. Were these committed relationships or fukkbuddy status?

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
:wow: but they smashing other dudes as well. Were these committed relationships or fukkbuddy status?

Just fukkbuddy status....but one of the women actually broke it down for me since she went and fukked her ex boyfriend who worked at UPS doing packages who had NO interest in having a kid from what I gathered as the child turned out to be his...from what I was told he QUIT that UPS job to work under the table doing landscaping....:leon:

This is what she said word for word "I wanted it to be you because you had a full time job and was going somewhere in life. I gambled. I took a chance and thought it was yours". :mindblown: mind you she was very quick in filing paperwork to put me on Child Support and not the Ex.

Literally....and mind you I was making 50K at the time...ain't no salary to support a baby especially in the OC. :leon: Black men on this forum who lived in Orange County know that salary is fukking peanuts to survive. Especially in the mid 2000's right when the Big Financial crash had hit.

but hey story doesn't end there. So after her child was born she acted like what she did NEVER happened. :dahell: That bothered me the most because she acted like it was a minor mistake for me...:gucci: She was really doing the most with that bullshyt man...as when she sent those papers she sent the shyt right to my work too...so my business was ALREADY out there when this was going down. I was at work minding my business on some Dabney Coleman Cloak and Dagger shyt :francis: but nahhhhhh she blew up the spot when that mail came in. :dwillhuh:

She reached out to me when the baby was 7 months old....Sent me pictures of the baby and wanted me to drive out there to hang out with them on the coast one weekend so I could as she said..."see the new me and meet my baby Amelia".

She thought somehow I would fall in love with her or that baby....:francis:

I was like.......:usure::dame::camby:

I torpedoed that shyt with a simple "No thanks I am not interested". :whoa::umad:

Never heard from the bytch again. :dead:

Last edited:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your first link, something is wrong, it appears to be blocked from me. Parts show up when I run the script, and I try to find the author of this humanitarian that appears to have been documenting from the 50s to the 80s, but its blocked.
Warning: strtotime <<<<<<< I'm getting a row of this and a bunch of matrix.

I'm near Nyutarama now, you were near Gasabo, so I take it some old rich muppets in their 60s were giving you their knowledge of the 'hey days', probably bitter things have changed, or you asked, and took things way out of context.

Your second link is Topix? really? Somalia? You do realise that they have found some, keyword here is some, not even close to majority, nilo-saharan genetic types, not cushytic. WTF part of Kigali are you in? what district? I can't tell you what happened in the 50s, but to be fair, I don't really care, what I care about is today, and today there is no cleansing, and today, we have a better understanding on relations.

tear up your 50s paper and realise we have the technology to dig a little deeper.

2004 research

that's not the horn, that's near Tanzania and Kenya, which makes obvious sense when you look at the migration. but its still minuscule.
The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations

Ethnic groups in Rwanda - Wikipedia

I don't rely on Cacs or the 'net to tell me about Africa! Those links were proof that its common knowledge in this part of Africa that Tutsi women cuck Hutu husbands regularly as part of a group strategy. Why else would Ugandans say its real. Why is there even a term for it?
Again I urge you to consult elders on this ugapfuruba thing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That dramatic ass hair color would all I need to see who know she is not to he nutted in but these youngsters think the game doesn't apply to them.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Just fukkbuddy status....but one of the women actually broke it down for me since she went and fukked her ex boyfriend who worked at UPS doing packages who had NO interest in having a kid from what I gathered as the child turned out to be his...from what I was told he QUIT that UPS job to work under the table doing landscaping....:leon:

This is what she said word for word "I wanted it to be you because you had a full time job and was going somewhere in life. I gambled. I took a chance and thought it was yours". :mindblown: mind you she was very quick in filing paperwork to put me on Child Support and not the Ex.

Literally....and mind you I was making 50K at the time...ain't no salary to support a baby especially in the OC. :leon: Black men on this forum who lived in Orange County know that salary is fukking peanuts to survive. Especially in the mid 2000's right when the Big Financial crash had hit.

but hey story doesn't end there. So after her child was born she acted like what she did NEVER happened. :dahell: That bothered me the most because she acted like it was a minor mistake for me...:gucci: She was really doing the most with that bullshyt man...as when she sent those papers she sent the shyt right to my work too...so my business was ALREADY out there when this was going down. I was at work minding my business on some Dabney Coleman Cloak and Dagger shyt :francis: but nahhhhhh she blew up the spot when that mail came in. :dwillhuh:

She reached out to me when the baby was 7 months old....Sent me pictures of the baby and wanted me to drive out there to hang out with them on the coast one weekend so I could as she said..."see the new me and meet my baby Amelia".

I torpedoed that shyt with a simple "No thanks I am not interested". :whoa::umad:

These non comittal types are willing to throw the "stable guy" under the bus when shyt gets real. Men need to learn to respect their dikk and stop fukking these bottom feeding hoes.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_oiulg9z5VJ1rj8mmeo1_400.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
"A woman's lie is it's your baby." - Chris Rock

:yeshrug:

Honestly, I have low expectations of women overall. We're human and trying to get over but we're currently in a society that punishes you for being real.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Yep! I've been down that road before. Seriously. Even took an at-home pregnancy test to save her the embarrassment and she sent the state after me regardless. Only to get the same result. Oh... She has no clue who the father is. Had two more with a deadbeat who knocked up another chick in the same building she was supporting them in. Plus he had a shorty already. 4 kids he's not taking care of.