Breh finds out neither the 4 month or the 2 year old is his

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
How's anyone supposed to move on from the child support, psychological trauma and shame.

shyts worse in the era of social media. Everyone would see the baby pictures and everyone would know you got cuckolded or see you as a dead beat dad.
Violence is acceptable if they try to stick u with the child support
That other shyt u can get over

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
This is why Tutsis and Hutus will never be friends! Fyi,Tutsis are straight dimes and they have a cultural practice,ugapfuruba, in which they ensure their kids are full Tutsi,even when married to Hutus.
Real shyt!!
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers Smiley this nikka face at 4:16 :wow:
06ArjOj.png

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Bust raw in the public c*nts of thots brehs.
I am never ever EVER gonna bust raw in a woman unless she is on proven birth control or has her tubes tied, and even then I'm like :blackplatomayne::blackplatomayne::blackplatomayne::blackplatomayne::blackplatomayne::blackplatomayne::blackplatomayne::blackplatomayne: when i'm about to bust. it's almost like that fear and foresight distracts me from busting immediately and gives me more thrusts :phewmayne:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
One thing I'd like to know is, how come we never hear of these people again? Like doesnt anyone know this broad or these dudes to prove whether it's fake or not?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Ya'll still buying these obvious fake shows :francis:

Lol yes. Coz who would be willibg to have their spouse "tell them somethibg" on the jerry springer show?

But i guess what people like is the fact that some of these crazy situations can happen in real life.

A guy i knew, a girl claimed she was pregnant by him. He stepped up. Got a place for them to live together, he paid all her medical bills, bought stuff for the baby.... Obvioulsy buying her food, clothes, paying rent and bills...

Then after she gave birth the real daddy came to the delivery room to be with his baby, the room and hospital fees this poor fool had paid for.

She left with all the stuff he bought and went to her baby daddy...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Video isn't playing for me but I've been saying from day one that blood tests should be mandatory.

Edit: Video played. It'd fukked up but dude will win in the long run.

Last edited:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Video isn't playing for me but I've been saying from day one that blood tests should be mandatory.

Edit: Video played. It'd fukked up but dude will win in the long run.

Stop saying this dumb shyt for the two yr old if his name is on the birth certs and he has been supporting the two yr old he is fukked