Breh finds out neither the 4 month or the 2 year old is his

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Yeah he is fukked anyway as once you sign that BC you can't contest it. Know this from dude it happened too...cac associate...dude got dinged TWICE as he has 3 kids...2 weren't his 3 years in. Found this shyt out when one of his kids had a pre existing condition that didn't run in his family and one of the other kids just flat out didn't look like him...:dwillhuh:

He went and got that test on the low. Once he got the results he wanted to get out...

Went to a Lawyer and....:stopitslime:

Lawyer said..."Don't even bother" Literally. :to: Once you sign that BC it's a wrap. :francis:

That is why a lot of these feminists are against mandatory DNA testing when the child is born in most states. It's very much needed as you are getting a lot of people caught in that net especially when they don't want to be a father.

This is why I got a vasectomy a long time ago so I don't have to put up with this bullshyt...but it didn't keep me from going to paternity court 3 times in 2 years. Beat the shyt everytime though because i never told any of these women I was snipped. :ufdup:

Damn details breh?!?

These hoes really grimy :wow:

Whose that Coli brehette who said she would leave her husband if he got a DNA test:mjlol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I just wanna know why women do this... like whats the point?

you know another nikka splashed all inside you.... why are you still with the other nikka? Whats the point?

Why play with people like this?

Entitlement. They want to have their cake and eat it too. Keep the simp around to take care of the kids while they continue to get their backs blown by some other dudes. They're "too young" to just settle down, you see?

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Lmao it's shames me to say this as a brehette, but I once read that 30-40% of infants are of unknown paternity. So higher than 1/10

I was like WTF!!!!! Broads out here fukking passing off babies and men get the most shyt.

Showed me the evils of my species lol.

But you know stats are always to be taken with a groan of salt. Ima see if I can find that study

Since many of them tend to stay in the same neighborhood there is a high likelihood that those kids, unbeknownst to one another, could end up in incestuous relationships :scust:

That's the kinda shyt that could happen if you live in a small community and don't know who fathered you.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Damn details breh?!?

These hoes really grimy :wow:

Whose that Coli brehette who said she would leave her husband if he got a DNA test:mjlol:

Well what do you want to know? Women who tried this. One was biracial...two other were white. They weren't trashy females as they all had good jobs and could take care of themselves but they wanted babies and didn't discuss that with me.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never going to happen to me I'm to smart. I watch them take the plan b right in front of my face.:umad:

Tell that lil nikka :salute:when I see him on the streets.

I aint ya pops or :cape:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh is distraught... all she has to say is "I apologize"

Be in relationships brehs :wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Hmm. Do you think this is a deeper issue in terms of our community. Or just an indvidual issue

MAN why can't yall just accept the fact that WOMEN REGARDLESS OF RACE CREED AND NATIONALITY LIKE TO FUKK JUST AS MUCH AS MEN............. :manny:

they get HORNY nothing more nothing less...they just don't like the STIGMA of being labeled a WHORE or dealing with the rammifications of mulitiple kids......

but they are just as RECKLESS and IMMORAL as us..........that byatch was simply getting Multiple dikks gouged up in her...

and gave no fukks..which is why she lied to ole boy.............

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
nikkas in here talking about killing the bish
go to prison over a thot brehs
it hurts at the time, but cut your losses move on and realize u dodged a major bullet in the long term

How's anyone supposed to move on from the child support, psychological trauma and shame.

shyts worse in the era of social media. Everyone would see the baby pictures and everyone would know you got cuckolded or see you as a dead beat dad.