Breh finds out neither the 4 month or the 2 year old is his

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy for him.

The worst possible situation would have been if 1 child was his and 1 wasn't.

He signed that birth certificate though and he's raised the baby 2 years :francis:

Courts might recognize dude as the father and force him to keep paying :francis:

Sucks for that little breh but, just like I tell these bitter females, y'all need to choose better and protect yourself. Get the damn DNA test and fukk her feelings :francis:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
He signed that birth certificate though and he's raised the baby 2 years :francis:

Courts might recognize dude as the father and force him to keep paying :francis:

Sucks for that little breh but, just like I tell these bitter females, y'all need to choose better and protect yourself. Get the damn DNA test and fukk her feelings :francis:

Yeah he is fukked anyway as once you sign that BC you can't contest it. Know this from dude it happened too...cac associate...dude got dinged TWICE as he has 3 kids...2 weren't his 3 years in. Found this shyt out when one of his kids had a pre existing condition that didn't run in his family and one of the other kids just flat out didn't look like him...:dwillhuh:

He went and got that test on the low. Once he got the results he wanted to get out...

Went to a Lawyer and....:stopitslime:

Lawyer said..."Don't even bother" Literally. :to: Once you sign that BC it's a wrap. :francis:

That is why a lot of these feminists are against mandatory DNA testing when the child is born in most states. It's very much needed as you are getting a lot of people caught in that net especially when they don't want to be a father.

This is why I got a vasectomy a long time ago so I don't have to put up with this bullshyt...but it didn't keep me from going to paternity court 3 times in 2 years. Beat the shyt everytime though because i never told any of these women I was snipped. :ufdup:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I have never hit a woman in my life but if I was in his shoes, I would have gone out swinging :yeshrug: That bond is ruined now, how long have they been together? Raising a kid for 2 years and then finding out it's not your, that ruthless.:picard:

These grimy whores these days

Zandía

Pro
Daps
Yeah he is fukked anyway as once you sign that BC you can't contest it. Know this from dude it happened too...cac associate...dude got dinged TWICE as he has 3 kids...2 weren't his 3 years in. Found this shyt out when one of his kids had a pre existing condition that didn't run in his family and one of the other kids just flat out didn't look like him...:dwillhuh:

He went and got that test on the low. Once he got the results he wanted to get out...

Went to a Lawyer and....:stopitslime:

Lawyer said..."Don't even bother" Literally. :to: Once you sign that BC it's a wrap. :francis:

That is why a lot of these feminists are against mandatory DNA testing when the child is born in most states. It's very much needed as you are getting a lot of people caught in that net especially when they don't want to be a father.

This is why I got a vasectomy a long time ago so I don't have to put up with this bullshyt...but it didn't keep me from going to paternity court 3 times in 2 years. Beat the shyt everytime though because i never told any of these women I was snipped. :ufdup:

TRIFE imagine their horror admitting to the courts they are smuts and don't know the daddy is!

Are you HOH/GMB now? 3 times!!!

If not? Did you stash away your sperm for "the one"?

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
TRIFE imagine their horror admitting to the courts they are smuts and don't know the daddy is!

Are you HOH/GMB now? 3 times!!!

If not? Did you stash away your sperm for "the one"?

What is HOH/GMB? I keep hearing that shyt so I am curious. I didn't stash any sperm away as I am not having kids.

Uh....yeah it was serious in there like a Maury show but the judge actually gets the tests and reads the results....2 of the women just had this face and I simply left after the judge said it's a wrap...

the 3rd cried HARD and said the test was wrong and it had to be me....but the judge was like :usure: He isn't the father...now :camby:

Judge did say some shyt to me though after the 3rd...she was this older black woman so you know I had to pay attention...:beli:

Judge said "You know Mr. Vandross you look like a nice young man and frankly I am tired of seeing your face in my courtroom. Perhaps you should choose your women more carefully. Next time I see you I may just have you out on the 405 on a few weekends picking up trash. :usure: :ufdup::deadmanny:

Never came back after that shyt. :hubie: